Hurley/Honaker

reb6408

Haha yea they MIGHT and that's an awful big might have 100 yards combined between the 2 of them!!! I mean come on guys how many times have we been through this? Hurley backs into the honaker and haysi games year in and year out with fancy records and it's the same olé story just not on the same level with these two teams. Yea yall played us (honaker) to 8-6 one year, close yes but that honaker team is not even close to this team. And yea you upset haysi a couple years ago big whoop. When it's all said and done you still haven't won the district since I think 92 correct me if I'm wrong I think that's close. And it's not going to happen this year. This game will be over at the half honaker 50-22

Big deal, Honaker's schedule is filled with schools half their size, wonder how they would do playing schools twice their size.

Out of the teams Honaker has played Lebanon and Battle are larger, Eastside is about the same size and Central is almost twice their size.

Of the teams left on Honakers schedule Haysi is a little smaller, Grundy is a little larger.

Twin Valley, Hurley and Castlewood are the only schools smaller.

Dont confuse being good with being big.

Why would we be concerned beating richlands that is a benefit scrimmage for us. Yes by All mean bring up richlands they are a worthy opponent and I RESPECT the heck out of there program because I know every year they can kick our butts. I don't go bragging that we are going to beat them and have two backs go over 100 yds. Sorry for being realistic

Honaker is twice Hurley's size, so shut up and stop bragging that you all have done this or that. I'd be more worried about actually beating Richlands sometime soon... A little more respectful opponent for someone your size.

. Last time I checked they were both in the same division. It's not how many that is walking the halls it's how many that are on the team and putting the sweat in instead of spending all of their effort looking for excuses. If you tell a kid all of their lives that they are small and cant compete that's what the kids start believing.

Everybody knows that Hurley is the underdog in this game. Hurley has had a couple close games with Honaker in the last 5 years. Actually 7-6 in 2009, 2011 regular season game 42-30 and in the playoff rematch of 2011 29-20. Honaker has a typical Hubbard team, big line with a QB that can run and pass. Honaker has a really good team. I hope everybody gets their $6 dollars worth Friday night!!!

@ How many comes out rofl... Their sideline looks like a small college m8? Hurley is lucky to have like 20 kids come out for ball, but I guess thats good when you hardly have 20 guys in the school. GL with your benefit games and the Blues... Sucks when the other sideline is full to, aye?

Honaker is twice Hurley's size, so shut up and stop bragging that you all have done this or that. I'd be more worried about actually beating Richlands sometime soon... A little more respectful opponent for someone your size.

. It's not the size that matters it's how you use it.You can make up for your deficiency in other areas. beginning with "YES WE CAN" (sorry MR. OBAMA but it worked for you) get the kids to believe.

@ How many comes out rofl... Their sideline looks like a small college m8? Hurley is lucky to have like 20 kids come out for ball, but I guess thats good when you hardly have 20 guys in the school. GL with your benefit games and the Blues... Sucks when the other sideline is full to, aye?

What's your deal? Are you in love with Richlands? Or are you that jealous that we are a single A school and have that many kids that come out for football? Really what's the deal? We really don't care if they have 20 kids or 60...if they are on your schedule you have to play them...I personally would rather play the likes of union, gate city, or Richlands instead of the weaker teams we play....win or lose the competition only makes you stronger come playoff time.