gate city @ lee

Generalsfan5487

I don't understand what the field house has to do with any of this. Lee was on a mission Friday night and they almost accomplished that. Nobody expected that game to even be close. You take a team that is supposedly the best in Swva and put them against the underdog, nobody picks the underdog. The summary of this game is both teams studied the game film very well and practiced all week to prepare. I think Lee and gate city are very well matched. No team was better than the other, it just come down to who had the ball last in my opinion. Lee is a very good team if they can just keep a level head all 4 quarters. I expect them to go 8-2 and meet union again in the playoffs and hopefully meet gate city again. I guess we will just have to see.

Because the defenses knew what to expect. The only reason both teams scored was because of missed assignments. Lee scored on their last drive to bring it within one. If their was another couple minutes on the clock Lee could have possibly pulled the upset. It was probably the best game I've listened too in along time. I wish I could've been there to watch it.

Gate City playing at Lee is equivalent to Tech playing at Pittsburgh. We always play terrible there, but Lee should get credit for some of that. We can't get inside the 10 yard line that many times and not punch it in. Lee is a very tough bunch thought. Heck I even clapped when the kid caught that one handed catch early in the game. He made a great play.

Gate City playing at Lee is equivalent to Tech playing at Pittsburgh. We always play terrible there, but Lee should get credit for some of that. We can't get inside the 10 yard line that many times and not punch it in. Lee is a very tough bunch thought. Heck I even clapped when the kid caught that one handed catch early in the game. He made a great play.

That was a very good play. Almost as good as the one the kid from Gretna made in 2010.