Union at Marion

Canes00

Thanks nice win for you guys as well I'm looking forward to making the trip down to Abingdon in 2 weeks that's going to be a heck of a game

Thats a HUGE game with points galore!  Curious about the seeding impact of that one.

First of all, congrats Marion. I wish you all the luck in the following games and I will pull for you. 

Second, I know this helps Marion a bunch. What does this mean for Union? Will they still have a shot at hosting a first round game? Richlands losing didn't help Union either. 

First of all, congrats Marion. I wish you all the luck in the following games and I will pull for you.

Second, I know this helps Marion a bunch. What does this mean for Union? Will they still have a shot at hosting a first round game? Richlands losing didn't help Union either.

Union is still 5th and Richlands 6th. Probably won't change.

Union will have no trouble whatsoever getting a first round game at home. It's all about strength of schedule, and if Marion got a first round game at home last year at 6-4 playing in the Hogo, I doubt that an 8-2 MD team that lost to two top-5 teams will drop out of the top 6, let alone the top 8.