Richlands @ Abingdon

Ryan4VT

Richlands should win this one, the Falcons are improved and fired up and are definitely full of... themselves. don't go under the inflated buzzard, it's just wrong in so many ways. Control Jordan and you can hold their offense. That is a fairly tough job. since losing 33-0 to GC because of wet balls. They have run roughshod on the elite of Washington and Hawkins Counties, as well as some valley over near Elizabethton. Watch out Tornado! Bring puhlenty of towels to keep your balls dry, you just may escape the whine and cheese crowd of the Barter bunch with a big bunch of power points against the best 3A team west of the New River!

What was the record in the Colobro vs Mance meetings? I do not know the answer. I guess those guys have a history. I know Reed is head coach.

Abingdon returns same team as last year plus Jordan and Sturgill. Richlands graduated Brown ( a GREAT HS PLAYER). That game came down to the last minute with Brown making a huge catch.

What am I missing UVA? I do not know the outcome but it is close. Richlands by as many as time allows? That ain't moonshine... That is smoking crack!!!

What was the record in the Colobro vs Mance meetings? I do not know the answer. I guess those guys have a history. I know Reed is head coach.

Abingdon returns same team as last year plus Jordan and Sturgill. Richlands graduated Brown ( a GREAT HS PLAYER). That game came down to the last minute with Brown making a huge catch.

What am I missing UVA? I do not know the outcome but it is close. Richlands by as many as time allows? That ain't moonshine... That is smoking crack!!!

You can't really compare this years Richlands team to last years,  I am not saying this game will be a blow out,  I think it has potential to be a close game actually,  but this years Richlands team is a better TEAM than last years Blues were.  Brown was a great high school player,  but this years team is much more a team and River has grown as a QB.  This years D is better.  

But we do seem to have a little bit of a tough time in Abingdon so it could be a close game,  but I think in the end,  the Blues pull away and win this game.

Last years team was very young. That has paid dividends this year. After the first two games, these guys started to click together. The defense is much improved this year, and our offense as a TEAM is far superior to last years team. Richlands will be ready. Coming off a much needed BYE after that hellacious schedule to start the season. Wish I could make it out to this one. I will be a very interested listener Friday night. 

Richlands by 17.

I also heard Mance and company were at VHS Friday... He must be taking the Falcons seriously. If not, why not send a couple of assistant coaches and go eat at Cuz's or go watch Giles since they are already predestined to get to that stage of the playoffs???

Luckily Coach Mance is very bright and decided to see the Falcons for himself. Unless UVA is coach Mance I would not put much stock in UVA's prediction.

I lost money on the colts last year in the Super Bowl. Good experienced team vs a bunch of young upstarts with no winning tradition. Sounds sort of similar

Don't worry Blues fans you guys seem to be clicking right now and i seriously doubt Abingdon will have anything for you guys....or at least I hope they don't....I think Richlands wins by at least 10 points if not more....go blues....just don't want to see you guys again this year in the playoffs LOL

Abingdon probably won't win another game this season they play at Tazewell next week that's not going be easy on senior night then they play the Canes to finish it out I believe 6-4 is going to be the Falcons record

Canes, have you looked at your wins? Playing in the Hogo-he-he. Beat Tazewell when they were all sick or suspended. AHS does not play RR, Holston, or PH. Your season is way more of a joke than ours. Actually PH and Holston refuse to play AHS . Let us big boys in the Southwest district worry about each other. You worry about NW next year

Canes, have you looked at your wins? Playing in the Hogo-he-he. Beat Tazewell when they were all sick or suspended. AHS does not play RR, Holston, or PH. Your season is way more of a joke than ours. Actually PH and Holston refuse to play AHS . Let us big boys in the Southwest district worry about each other. You worry about NW next year

Neither team has had a difficult schedules. Happy Valley and Volunteer sure aren't what you'd say tough. No matter the schedules, Marion still whips that tail at the end of the season.