Haysi vs Hurley

redtiger

From what I hear Hurley gave Honaker all they wanted for a little while but just got wore down.

Haysi smashed TV last week and has played well all season.  

I say Haysi puts 1 last whoopin on the Rebels.

Thoughts?

I'm going to have to go with Hurley on this one by 10 at least!!! Ok not really....Haysi wins big setting up one final BDD championship showdown between Honaker and Haysi!!!

I agree Tiger_Tilt. I wish that game would be scheduled for Saturday. I may even come anyway if Lance and Helper don't get hurt at us for not coming to Grundy....lol

Hurley and TV play the last game of season. maybe wrong.

I got my previous BDD matchups mixed up, even mixed up scores from different games.  Thats what I get for posting quickly. I will fix it

Come on over Razor, you can set with me!

I got my previous BDD matchups mixed up, even mixed up scores from different games.  Thats what I get for posting quickly. I will fix it

Come on over Razor, you can set with me!

If I come I would love to and will if your serious.

Hurley smacked Honaker in the mouth the first half and really the entire game and Honaker did their share of smacking back to. After the half, Honaker came back out with some good adjustments and the Rebels came out just tired. If Hurley had some more depth I feel they could of competed a little better with this team who had fresh guys rolling in and out all night, along with a passing attack that our DBs (who play on everything) was just to worn to cover at the end. This was a hell of a game and Honaker does have a hell of a team with some threats. I do believe our guys will be pissed off after this past weeks loss and realize they were putting up an even fight with the best team this side of Roanoke; and be ready to go to Haysi Friday night with some fire in their hearts. I look forward to this game and I do believe 110% if the Rebels play Haysi the entire game like they played Honaker the first half, that they can win this game. I love watching this group play, due to the fact of how physical they are. This is one of the hardest hitting Hurley teams I've watched in my life. Nothing to be ashamed of from this past week if any of you read this. Condition well this week and be ready to execute all 4 quarters this week at Sandlick.

I do believe our guys will be pissed off after this past weeks loss and realize they were putting up an even fight with the best team this side of Roanoke; and be ready to go to Haysi Friday night with some fire in their hearts.

Uhhhhhhhhh. I can name several teams better than Honaker this side of Roanoke…..

Uhhhhhhhhh. I can name several teams better than Honaker this side of Roanoke…..

In 1A West who do you have better? Just by looking at 2A West, Honaker would beat most of the teams in the top 16. I agree with you if you are thinking Giles is the best team in all classes this side of Roanoke. It's hard to argue that Honaker isn't the best 1A West school this side of Roanoke. Anyway, that is how I interpreted the post.

Honaker wouldn't beat Giles, Glenvar, Richlands, Gate City, Lee High, might be able to play with Union and Marion. Doubt they could beat Buckingham even though I know nothing about them. They didn't beat Lebanon by much whom is in the bottom half of the top 16 in the 2A west.

i'm still not sold on the tigers, hurley is their stiffest test, since clintwood....(if wave coulda connected on a few passes, out come might of been different)... beings its at the sandlot, i expect the hurley cliff climbers to come up short . just my opinion...........now haysi lost to tug valley,i know  nothing about wv  ratings, enrollment, etc...who they  have played on wv side...so i'm just going on the va side...

Clintwood should have not been that close the coaching staff gave up two td's in that game. First of all on the slant Turner caught for a td he was given a 10 yard cushion why I have no idea. Turner should never be given 10 yards of space. Second on the kick off this is my opinion on how things went. I think Hubbard said kick the ball out of bounds thinking that Mullins would say ok I'll take the ball at the 35 thanks. No instead he backs em up 5 and makes em re kick so after that I'm confused as to what happened. I can't imagine Hubbard says kick it out of bounds again after seeing Mullins strategy but regardless that's what happened so we are backed up 5 more and the when the receiver finally gets to return the ball he caught it at the 45!! Not a lot of work for either of those two playmakers. So yea we didn't play very well that night but offensively we moved the ball with ease and very little resistance against the wave.