11 Lebanon 17.8

12 Central 17.7

13 Tazewell 16.4

14 Chatham 15.1

15 Martinsville 15

16 Virginia High 14.7

yeah I found it on the VH$L master schedule:

Gate City has J Battle and W Central.

Appomattox still plays Dan River, Nelson Co and Chatham.

Dan River has W Campbell, Appomattox and Gretna.

Marion has Union, VaHigh, and Abingdon.

Buckingham Co still plays Nottoway, Cumberland, and P Edward.

W Central has Lee, GC, and Clintwood.

Lee has Central, J Battle, and VaHigh.

Union has Marion, and J Battle.

Martinsville has Tunstall, Bassett, and GW Danville.

Lebanon has VaHigh, Richlands, and Tazewell.

Richlands has Abingdon, Lebanon, and Grundy.

Tazewell has Grundy, Abingdon, and Lebanon.

VaHigh has Lebanon, Marion, and Lee.

Giles has Radford, Floyd Co, and Glenvar

Glenvar has Auburn, Radford, and Giles

so what all this shows is a whole lot of power points out there up for grabs yet, expect a lot to change, certainly from 8-16

If Marion beats Union and wins out could they pull the #3 seed?

Yes Tiger they could. According to my figuring after checking it out as closely as I could. I came up with any of the top seven can finish in the top three. The loser of the Giles and Glenvar game can fall at least to fourth according to what goes on with the other top 5 teams behind them. More than likely will be Giles and Gate City 1 & 2.

If Richlands and Marion wins out it will be close for 3 & 4 with Richlands, Marion,Glenvar and Buckingham.

Now that's just my crunching the numbers. Helper or Great State would be the best to ask and Helper will give us some projections soon.

It would be better for Richlands if Marion lost to Union but I am pulling for Marion because of my two friends Canes and Hurricane! That's what friends are for I guess...lol

IF (AND I STRESS IF! Yes I know there are still games to be played) Honaker is 9-0 and haysi is 8-1 can haysi out point honaker for the top spot with a win in that game?

If nobody answers that for you. When I get home this evening I will try and do a little figuring for you. There are just so many variables that go into this with three weeks remaining it takes a while to go through all the scenarios. Right now Honaker has a big lead on Haysi though. Beating them would help tremendously I just haven't looked at the two teams opponents yet. Tiger might can answer that. He may have already done some work on that. In all truth its really a week to early to get a good look at it. One more week makes it a lot easier and so on.(obviously) Its not as hard to figure out who the top several teams are going to be....lol

I try to stay away from calculating points, I always mess up so I just deal in approximates. That being said if Haysi beats Hurley that will help them in points, then Haysi has Harlan a game which they should win by a large margin but wont earn them many points. If Haysi beats Honaker then Haysi should just out point Honaker. It was like this late last year too, it looked like even if Haysi did beat Honaker then Honaker would still hold onto the top spot.

Im hoping Haysi wins out and pulls the #1 seed but thats a tall task vs 2 determined district opponents.

Heres the formula

http://www.vhsl.org/doc/upload/fb-2014-weekly-ratings-Oct202.pdf

There are some games left that are interesting app and Nottoway game is a big one files glenvar big the beat lb Marion union nice one and if the blues win Fri that helps big cause its AAA points