Falcon Warning

southbound

Jethro, not sure when you saw Abingdon. Gate City was awful... Lebanon. Awful. They do not like rain. It will be nice tomorrow night. They look pretty good on a dry field. VHS,Happy Valley.

Good game. I hope.

Please share the drugs in which you are on, we would all wish to be as delusional as you are. 

City of Raven, I see what you are saying. I meant Abingdon played poorly va Gate City and Lebanon in the rain. Fumbles, interception, bad snaps. I know both teams played in the same conditions. The Falcons do not play well in the rain. GC would have won any way but, Falcons played their worst game that night

Coming out of the Closet

I have been sitting back with some time on my hands last couple of days and I thought now might be the time to come out of the closet. In life guys there are Superheros who have to stay behind the scenes and never be recognized. Well this is what me and Falconman have done for the Falcon Sports Program. We have been the guys for many years to come on here and promote Falcon football and other sports. I think we are responsible for the dominance that has happened this year. As I mentioned several times on here we don't make excuses we just overcome. And I have warned everyone many times what is coming and the dominance and destruction we will leave behind. Dad said several teams are trying to drop us from the schedule next year. That does not surprise me at all!
Getting back to the topic tonight will be the night that we will come out of the closet and show everyone who we are. After the Falcons defeat Richlands me and Falconman will head up to the Taco Bell for some Q & A with the peeps and sign some autographs. Dad said this will help me with college stuff next year anyway. There comes the time a Superhero must step out like the following have.

Superman-Clark Kent
Batman-Bruce Wayne
Robin-dad said Dewayne Wade (no idea what that is)
Hulk-Bruce Banner or Hulk Hogan (my fav)
Spiderman-Peter Parker
Wonderwoman-dad said Linda Carter (that might be Lil Wayne's sister)
Falconman-????
Southbound-????

Meet us at the Bell tonight guys-bring some $ we might charge $5 for an autograph LOL

Coming out of the Closet

I have been sitting back with some time on my hands last couple of days and I thought now might be the time to come out of the closet. In life guys there are Superheros who have to stay behind the scenes and never be recognized. Well this is what me and Falconman have done for the Falcon Sports Program.

Superman-Clark Kent

Batman-Bruce Wayne

Robin-dad said Dewayne Wade (no idea what that is)

Hulk-Bruce Banner or Hulk Hogan (my fav)

Spiderman-Peter Parker

Wonderwoman-dad said Linda Carter (that might be Lil Wayne's sister)

Falconman-????

Southbound-????

Meet us at the Bell tonight guys-bring some $ we might charge $5 for an autograph LOL

I laughed out loud 3 times....you're very good at mixing the subtle humor with the slapstick. I'm slowly becoming a fan.....

The 1/2 price victory tacos is good news for the Richlands fans. They will be the ones eating them. I do think it could be close but I don't think AHS will win. 

I stand corrected. Hope those tacos were good.