central @ lee

Generalsfan5487

GeneralsFan I agree with all the above posts you all should win this one no doubt. Even if you did lose out(which want happen) you make the playoffs. You probably need to win at least two of them to get a home game for the first round. Good luck and cant wait to watch you all play

After last week's game I think people are actually realizing that Lee is for real this year. Giving the arguably best team in Swva the hardest fought game they've had this year. Heard from a friend today that they over heard gate citys coaches after the game saying that do NOT want to play Lee in the playoffs, that they barley squeaked by this game. Let's hope so!

Agree with the rest, Lee's probably a lock for the playoffs unless maybe they lost every game from here on out.  Although, even if they win out, not sure if they're going to move up very much, if any...maybe with some help (upsets, etc.)...just not getting much from these three remaining on the schedule.  If things stayed as they are now Lee would have one heck of a trip for the opening game...Appomattox County...

Imo the key for Lee is to not get down about their 2 loses. Keep their heads up, stay focused and they could make some noise in the playoffs.

In terms of playoff positioning what does a win do for Central?

After last week's game I think people are actually realizing that Lee is for real this year. Giving the arguably best team in Swva the hardest fought game they've had this year. Heard from a friend today that they over heard gate citys coaches after the game saying that do NOT want to play Lee in the playoffs, that they barley squeaked by this game. Let's hope so!

I believe that's alittle wishful thinking on your part. I'm sure GC'S coaches & players would welcome a rematch with the Generals. The Devils lost two fumbles inside the redzone, missed an extra point and a chip shot field goal. Have they capitalized, the game wouldn't have been close.