unofficial updated rankings 2A west

Canes00

I'm sure there will be some upsets to throw things off next week, but it does look like it could go either way between Giles and GC for that top seed.  If you're a GC fan, I'd be hoping more for Giles to win out than Glenvar.  The strength of schedule makes a difference.  I get blasted for saying that about Lee, but its the truth....Gate City, Union, and Lee may end up a 8-2 each, but those three 1A teams (combined with the poor records) puts them with a chance of not hosting a playoff game and an undefeated Giles team in a dog fight with an 8-2 team.

Something tells me Radford knocks off Glenvar Friday night. Radford is always tough at home so it won't surprise me if that happens

Something tells me Radford knocks off Glenvar Friday night. Radford is always tough at home so it won't surprise me if that happens

I haven't seen Glenvar play yet but I have Radford twice and it would absolutely SHOCK me if Radford beats Glenvar.....and if they do then Glenvar is pathetic(and I sure don't think this is the case)..........Radford's defense is AWFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....Glenvar should put up at least 30 points