Abingdon @ Tazewell

BigO

Nick is back this week. There are still a few players out on the offense and defense line but most are healthy.

Still not sure Tazewell has regained enough momentum to beat a team like Abingdon. It may get ugly for the dawgs honestly.

Nick is back this week. There are still a few players out on the offense and defense line but most are healthy.

Still not sure Tazewell has regained enough momentum to beat a team like Abingdon. It may get ugly for the dawgs honestly.

Protect against the skinny post. Richlands refused to cover it properly and it cost them 21 points!

I don't know if we can defend the pass! We couldn't against Richlands and that's what got us beat.... Nick being back will help on both sides of the ball! Just not sure how this will turn out! Maybe being back home will help the Dawgs out!!!! And it will be Halloween night so who knows what will happen!

So, is Blankenship back? How about the health of the rest of the team?   What did Richlands do to beat them? 

Unless a major change since Friday it's still not a guarantee that he will be back.  A good chance but at the same time don't be surprised if he isn't.  That comes from as close to the horse's mouth as you can get.

Tazewell can beat them at home with Blankenship healthy enough to run the way he did early. They are a much better team with him offensively and defensively. If he is not ready I think Abingdon wins .

Of course that's my view from seeing them both. Abingdon should win this one but until we see them do it consistently you never know.

Yeah, it ain't done.  Mono is a terrible sickness.  It absolutely drains you of every bit of energy you have.  Even if Nick is back I wonder how much stamina he will have. I don't wish mono on anybody, but I certainly wouldn't mind if Nick was without his energy.  At the same time, I want them to be full power.  We'll see Friday I guess.  Who do you all think the paper will predict and what score?

Bristol paper is usually biased against us even when we are really great.  Think Richlands can agree with that on them as well.  Anyway I would say they state something like 37-13 Abingdon.

As I have said before we have a great backup RB he isn't as electric as Blakenship but still good.  It will all depend on what kind of rhythm we can get into and the home crowd should be rockin it as well.  No offense to Grundy meant but last friday was some of the most fun I have had and I'm pretty sure the players as well in a game for quite a while.  Wasn't just what was happening on the score board but just everything.  One of those had to be there to experience it kind of things.  Anybody that was can speak on how much the bulldog was making the moves with the cheerleaders as well.  With all that said hopefully it carries over this week and they bring their A game.  It will take every bit of effort.

Time to sound like the buzzards now.  We are 5-3 and could just as easily be 7-1.  I'm not taking anything away from GW or Richlands but take away a few horrible calls at GW and just stupid penalties at Richlands and the outcome could have been different.  I would love to see Marion again without all the turnovers.  We left at least 18 pts on the field inside the 5!

Enough rambling for now time to get down to it and everybody come out and support the Dogs!