A Falcon Night To Remember

southbound

Have to give BlueRazor some prompts of Manning Up and given credit where credit is due. I guess Ryan4lozers, Lilrhsfan, and clityofslum can't be big boys now. Cough: frontrunners Thats ok, because you guys are an after thought. The Falcons are focused and poised to lay the absolute smack down on the puppies. Do they even have a taco bell in tazewell? I know they have a sonic, so I may have to drink me a route 44 can of cherry whooop arse after the game. On the way there, Southy and I will being driving thru town with our heads out the window chanting "Falcon Awesome". Are you ready puppies? Prediction: Falcons fly high: 48 Taz: 7

Go Falcons!

I suggest Route 44 Ocean Water. It'll make you s*** Failcon blue.

No, srsly...

Easy.... Everybody chill out. Falcons have to take care of business for two more weeks . Then we can talk smack(and get rid of Ryan). I have never watched a playoff game in Abingdon. Hope it happens. My personal opinion is that this is a building year for the next two years. Time will tell. 4-6 to 7-1 is still a winning season in my book. 9-1 and I am buying moonshine shots for the entire site. Good luck and good health to everyone this week!

I wanted to take a minute and pay tribute to Stripes. Yesterday was National Cat Day and I forgot to mention Stripes when I put Richlands and Tazewell in there place. Stripes had a great meal last night and enjoyed his organic milk very much. Dad got mad because I bought him organic healthy milk with his meal but he deserves it. Dad wanted me to just give him the 2% that I drink my trainer told me about the organic stuff but I didn't mention that to dad. When you have a cat like Stripes you take care of him so he stays healthy just like I told dad with my lifting and training. I wish Stripes could make the trip Friday night to Tazewell so he could claw the Bulldog right in the eyes. LOL Stripes is picking 42-12. My cat is my life!

I wanted to take a minute and pay tribute to Stripes. Yesterday was National Cat Day and I forgot to mention Stripes when I put Richlands and Tazewell in there place. Stripes had a great meal last night and enjoyed his organic milk very much. Dad got mad because I bought him organic healthy milk with his meal but he deserves it. Dad wanted me to just give him the 2% that I drink my trainer told me about the organic stuff but I didn't mention that to dad. When you have a cat like Stripes you take care of him so he stays healthy just like I told dad with my lifting and training. I wish Stripes could make the trip Friday night to Tazewell so he could claw the Bulldog right in the eyes. LOL Stripes is picking 42-12. My cat is my life!

Cats are largely lactose intolerant, many of them severely so, due to the lactase present. And whole milk has more lactase than 2% milk. And organic milk has more lactase than non-organic milk.

So, you intentionally gave your cat something almost certain made your cat very sick in celebration of National Cat Day. How macabre. I think a call to Washington County Animal Control is in order...

I bet your cat pisses on your pillow when you're gone.