Graham @ Gate City

Jason

My heart says Graham will win (always does).......my head says GC by 30+.  But for a young Graham team it is good to get that extra week of practice and preparation.   If Graham pulls the upset fantastic!!  If not, staying optimistic for next year.  Go G-Men!

Workman should be the qb but don't see it for what ever reason I was told the head coach was already fired but was going to finish the season. They are young and hate to say it about any team but they will not make it a great game of old. GC should be up early and I think win by 21 or more gmen a year or so away with the right coach

This game against Gate City is to build on for next season G-Men!!

Not a good season for you, but adversity either propels you forward, stops you in your tracks, or makes you turn around.  It is up to you which path you will take.  I am rooting for you to go forward, build on next season with this game.

You have a proud tradition that has been blurred lately--clean the lens of your soul, wipe the mud off of your cleats and say G-MAN STRONG!!! 

Gonna be nice and warm tomorrow night fellas! Shorts and tank top weather. ...perfect night for football at Legion Field! If your team ain't playing then come on out and pack the stands at GC. Whether or not it ends up being a good or a bad game.....I'm pumped to see these two teams play again. Good luck to both these teams and hope it's injury free!

Just a coat!?! Lol You'll see me over near the cowbells wearing a parka and probably sitting on a blanket and wrapped in one too. But I'll be there nonetheless! It wouldn't be so bad if the wind wasn't blowing.....but at work right now it's howling and it's miserably cold with wind chill.