Union/Tazewell

94 APPY DAWG

I watce the Marion Tazewell game and I think it could be a score fest. The Dogs have some athletes. I also hope they run the same defensive scheme against union as they did Marion. I think union receivers could make some noise, that is if they ever figure out every pass doesn't have to be a long ball. Just my 2 cent goo luck to both teams and safe travel.

Union big. Tazewell isn't the same team that started 4-0...

the bad part is that they are the same team that started 4-0. No changes since..which makes it easy to watch tape on the same 4 or 5 plays and stop them.

Taz has the athletes but few changes to the gameplan and a community that hyped them up to be the next state champions has took it's toll on kids that weren't really sure how to win anyway.

Union cannot stop a pop Warner team from running the ball. If they win it is because they outscore Tazewell or Tazewell refuses to run the ball every single play. Or maybe both. Then again at a bullet park Union rarely loses even if they should. Ask the Lee Generals.

Union cannot stop a pop Warner team from running the ball. If they win it is because they outscore Tazewell or Tazewell refuses to run the ball every single play. Or maybe both. Then again at a bullet park Union rarely loses even if they should. Ask the Lee Generals.

HAHA still a bitter Lee loser...You are right they can't stop the run, that's why my last post said score fest. Can Taz stop the pass? Marion had success with the bubble screen that the Noaks kid has been pretty good at. We shall see Friday night I suppose.

HAHA still a bitter Lee loser...You are right they can't stop the run, that's why my last post said score fest. Can Taz stop the pass? Marion had success with the bubble screen that the Noaks kid has been pretty good at. We shall see Friday night I suppose.

It is possible to quote someone AND write in the same post. See, I just did it.

It's also possible to edit a post after you make it.

EDIT: See, just did that, too.

I'm on a cell phone so not to familiar with the quote situation. And I shouldn't have to edit this is a smartphone so it should be able to spell good on its own. LOL and I know some of you upper class people like to correct us middle class people so i will give you all something to pick at from time to time. Just a little humor so don't get all upset.

Not a Lee person at all. Just think Union is really a bad team . Great receiver or two with everyone else watching. The Lee game was just one of many bullet park miracles in the last 30 plus years. If they lose there are more excuses given for the lose other than we got beat than one can imagine. Most Bear fans still think they can be Gate City if there is a rematch. GC wins 10 out of 10 but not if you ask the Union folks. Injuries, receivers dropped too many passes, refs, weather, or worse than the Falcons , wet balls. Always something. Lee got robbed of their only quality win in 10 years. Possibly the only one they will have a chance at for 10 more years. I just fell sorry for the poor Lee fans.

Both of these teams have been up and down,  but Union has been more consistent than the dogs.  I would love to see my fellow Tazewell county brethren win this game  ( no offense to the Union fans on here ).  But I think with the fact it will be played at Bullet Park will give Union the edge so I believe they will win,  but I wouldn't be all that surprised if the dogs pull off the upset..

I'm on a cell phone so not to familiar with the quote situation. And I shouldn't have to edit this is a smartphone so it should be able to spell good on its own. LOL and I know some of you upper class people like to correct us middle class people so i will give you all something to pick at from time to time. Just a little humor so don't get all upset.

As a resident of fake SWVA, I just wanted to provide a real SWVA resident some help to avoid online awkwardness.

From the football I have watched maybe really bad was a stretch, but they are not very good comparing them to Richlands, Gate City, Bluefield, ABington, Giles , Buchingham, Marion, and several others I have seen. Just being a a-- for the Poor Lee comment. Of course if they win a few in the playoffs I will have been proven wrong again.

yosef you stated " Possibly the only one they will have a chance at for 10 more years."

IMO Lee will have a bettter team in three years than the one this year! Lee Will be very young next few years, but some very talented athletes will be freshmen next year more than just a few. Heck they have a freshman 14 and a sophomore 15 starting on the line this year.  

I have never said Union was a good team, no where close to GC or Richland or any other team you mentioned. I have said Union would be one and done in playoffs. As for the Lee comment I have heard enough about it from the Lee friends I work with it is a joke between us now. Tiger I was just making a joke not trying to offend you or UVA.

I hope you are right and Lee does come around. 20 years of losing gets to be a habit. Especially with the talent that has come through . I still fully expect them to be what they are, a non factor to most of the teams they play. And I really don't see the talent just a bunch of older underclassmen who have maxed out their potential in 10th grade.