Richlands @ Marion

Ryan4VT

Battle of the Storms!! A Richlands team that could very easily be 10-1 and a Marion team that should be 11-0. I expect this game to be a barn burner. Two great offenses and two stingy defenses.

I'm looking forward to getting over there and chatting with Canes and HW before the game.

Let's start the week long banter.

This is going to be a good one Richlands has dominated the series between these two but this is one of the best Marion teams in school history if the game was played at richlands I would say the blues win but since we are at home and I am a homer lol I think Marion finds a way to win this game 24 - 21

Our RB got hurt last night. Still don't know how bad it is and it was his knee. He had around 190 yards when he went down on the first series of the third quarter which would have been his last of the night anyways. Very bad break there. He has had over 150 yds. the last three games. I sure hope its not bad but we just don't know yet.

Griffin McCauley is his name 

Have a question I was just told game is sat 1 o'clock and I do not think you are wrong but when will the official game time be public cause I know mance would not pace on a Fri night game so a sat game just dose not sound right

Have a question I was just told game is sat 1 o'clock and I do not think you are wrong but when will the official game time be public cause I know mance would not pace on a Fri night game so a sat game just dose not sound right

If the Marion AD said 7 on Friday, I would trust that. Travel is not an issue for this game. May as well play Friday night.

FYI there is suppose to be another establishment in Marion that has Liquid Refreshment I can't remember of the name of it for some reason. maybe Canes or HW knows the name.

Several places here now. Macado's, Mi Peurto, 27 Lions, Wolfe's BBQ, and the Wooden Pickle. If you want a mixed drink go to Mi Peurto or of course Macado's. Mi Peurto I think is definitely one of the best Mexican restaurants in southwest Virginia. 27 Lions has awesome brick oven pizza plus 27 beers on tap.

Several places here now. Macado's, Mi Peurto, 27 Lions, Wolfe's BBQ, and the Wooden Pickle. If you want a mixed drink go to Mi Peurto or of course Macado's. Mi Peurto I think is definitely one of the best Mexican restaurants in southwest Virginia. 27 Lions has awesome brick oven pizza plus 27 beers on tap.

When it comes to booze HW don't lose lol