Tigers/Cougars

redtiger

I'm not just talking about Honaker fans sitting over there.  I'm talking about those that created a cheering section for the other teams.  I'm sure it was all Honaker fans but I do know a few for sure.  One of them is a coach and co-worker of mine and he had quite a few players with him doing the same thing.  I do know Honaker's QB was backing Haysi though cause he tailgated with us and stood near us.  I know it wasn't everybody in Honaker.  Doesn't matter to me anyway though, I'm for Honaker all the way tomorrow.  Take Radford down!

Just poking ya!!! Congrats on the win tonight... For real!!! Did Covington run many trickery formations tonight??

I will be pullin hard for the BDD!

Will I be accepted on the Honaker side or should I stand at the fence?

No trick plays Streak, just their basic Single WIng plays, which were difficult enough to stop.

Honor and respect, 2 tings Covington knows nothing about. Although I did talk to a couple of their fans after the game, seemed like good people. Coaching staff was an embarrassment

James we appreciate your support even if it is silent and from home....I came to every one of the playoff games and cheered the Tigers on from my leaning position on the fence at the scoreboard end of the field last year....the only time I pull against the Red Tigers or any other BDD team is when we are lined up against them. I was in front of the scoreboard again tonight and will be there next week too if we are not playing at the same time....providing we win tomorrow!

I will be pullin hard for the BDD!

Will I be accepted on the Honaker side or should I stand at the fence?

No trick plays Streak, just their basic Single WIng plays, which were difficult enough to stop.

Honor and respect, 2 tings Covington knows nothing about. Although I did talk to a couple of their fans after the game, seemed like good people. Coaching staff was an embarrassment

Anytime Red ... Anytime!!!