GC Blues round two

ba961

I said all summer the blues should be fine but they where young and they could take a lose or two early with growing pains. I'm sure GC has gotten better I know the Blues have think this one will have a different out come. Blues win by 7

I looked back at the field begore walkinh out oh the gate earlier this year and said, "We'll be back. And it won't end this way." Im sticking to my guns. Richlands wins in a close one.

Two very proud teams and traditions. Two great fan bases. Two great teams.

This game will be worth all of the hype.

Thanks everyone haha, it's killing me this year I use to go to every game but I'm working in North Carolina this year only have made it to the Bluefield game this year, so glad we won against marion cause I'll be in for thanksgiving for the game...

If I compare the experiences I witnessed between AHS vs GC and AHS vs RHS, then I have no choice but to say GC will win this.  But then again, AHS beats RHS, Marion beats AHS and Richlands beats Marion.  I looked back at some game film and in our game against Marion, there were a total of 38 plays in the first qtr.  AHS ran 8 of them. I quit counting and realized why the D was so worn out in the 4th.  I think if AHS played GC again this year the score would be different....maybe not an AHS win, but definitely different. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread...I just miss having a dog in the race...lol.  I want RHS to win, but I'm afraid GC just has too much.  I'll say GC by 4.  But I hope I'm wrong.

Score comparison is tough to use with this one - in that vein, Richlands beat Bluefield, which GC lost to by a big margin (Score-wise).

As a Blue Devil, I'll take GC in a close one, but it's really about the team that limits errors (Or capitalizes on them).

Should be a great ballgame.

Welcome to the board Richlands vol ! That's alright Big O because that's your opinion but of course I hope you are wrong....lol. All the posts are fair and we should be the underdog in this one. Gate City has already kicked our butts once. Do we want to avenge the loss ? You better believe the boys and the coaching staff does. Does Richlands have a chance ? I sure believe they do.

Cant hardly wait and will enjoy discussing this for another seven days...lol

I have no idea who will win this game........of course i want the blues to win,  but all i know is,  it should be and probably will be another classic Richlands Gate city head banger ball !  Should be a lot of fun to watch, coach and play in...........man I can't wait !  It just doesn't get much better than this..........at least if your a Richlands or Gate city fan it doesn't get much better !

Oh yea,  welcome to the board Richlands Vol,  always good to have another Blue Tornado lover on here !