Giles vs Glenvar rematch

nrv_football

Im sure Glenvar will come ready to play next Saturday....i just hope my boys match their intensity....our kids are focused i could see that again today when they walked onto the field....kudos to our coaching staff they have these boys focused every game and that's what it's gonna take....great win today over a very good lee team

Giles by a lot...I wasn't impressed at all with Glenvar. Union made too many mistakes to win. If a team has 6 turnovers and is within 3 points late, the other team isn't setting the world on fire. The 7th turnover finally doomed Union....if the pass was six inches higher, Glenvar would have needed a late drive down 4, cuz the receiver was wide open with no one between him and the endzone. It was just one of those days when Union couldn't do anything right on offense. IMO, as badly as Union played on offense, it wouldn't have been anywhere near close if Glenvar had a team capable of beating Giles.

This could be a very tough game. I felt like it was tougher than the score the last time. Glenvar has a very big , strong d-line and atheletic linebackers. It is tough to beat a team twice in 1 year. and Glenvar has never beaten Giles in 21 tries.I hate rematches. Especially ones like this. Should be a good one no matter what. Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Giles offense will chip away 4 yards at a time and wear down the defense by the 2nd half. Glenvar will not be able to move the ball effectively against the Giles Defense. Still Thinking something like Giles 21- Glenvar 7 or Giles 28- Glenvar 7.

We lost a game and now we aren't who everyone thought we were? LOL you are a clown

So to be who everyone thought we were we should have to win another title to prove it? get a life idiot

Congrats to Glenvar....played a great game today and deserved the win....good luck next week

I stand corrected as well I'm a Lee fan and have much respect for Gile's football program! I never saw this coming I didn't think Glenvar  had a Snowballs chance in **** in winning this game. What happened? Hokiebird7 Giles is a top notch team whatever people say not many football teams will have a win streak as long as you guys have had!

Glenvar was very physical and very good up front and just took it to us from the start....the earlier 33-0 giles victory was closer than the score showed and they had numerous players out and they were back today and it showed....alot of people are suprised we lost and I am surprised to be honest but if you see the Glenvar team I saw today you wouldn't be surprised.....they are very very good.

What would worry me if I was a Glenvar fan is..........do they have anything left in the tank for next week? I talked to a parent and he said "These kids wanted this game more than a state championship".....if true it isn't a good sign going forward but good coaching(which they have) should take care of all of that.

Hats off to Glenvar for a well deserved victory today.....to my Spartans(players and coaches).....I want to thank every single one of you for one hell of a fun ride for the last 2 years.....Friday nights were an absolute blast

Much props to glenvar they came well prepared and played a solid game. The defense is legit. I will be pulling for them to make it to state.

Yes much props to glenvar for coming in and beating us like a drum today....nothing against Glenvar but i'm not rooting for Richlands to take home the title....and yes Glenvar's defense is definitely legit

Looks like if you know a team well and play them often you are likely to play better than Lee or other teams who have not faced the offense Giles runs... To be shut out after scoring 48 points on Lee by Glenvar says the defence knew exactly where to be about every given time.