GW @ Honaker

hhstigers7327

I have.

Jet  Counter   Jet    Counter    Jet   Jet     Flood Pass    Jet      Counter    Jet    Jet  Counter  Jet

Thats pretty much the Offense. Skeens was really good but they had other backs. I didnt see them run the FB or QB very much.  They defended the offtackle run well but NW didnt have the speed to turn the edge on them, Honaker will.

Orange by 3 TDs

GW has a very good run defense to go with a good passing Defense. This will be a great game. I hear that Trey Skeens will be back for this game. For some reason my gut is telling me that GW will win this game.

As much as I butt heads with FORT89, he's not joking.  Skeens' had a cracked fibula, which was covered with a metal plate, and will be ready to go once the incision of the surgery heals.  I don't know if he makes it back or not, but I do know Honaker has a very good football team and we'll do what we can for 48 minutes.  It'll be tough to win even with a healthy Skeens, and we know this.  If our defense can continue to play well and drag this into the 4th quarter, then we have a shot.  An early Honaker lead would be a huge obstacle for us, especially without Trey.

Honaker is just simply a GREAT football TEAM ! Notice the word TEAM. They have very few weaknesses. It will take a very good and mistake free game by GW in my opinion to beat them and that may not be enough. I respect GW football program but this year I just think the Tigers are just to good.

GW - 20

Honaker 35

Honaker is just simply a GREAT football TEAM ! Notice the word TEAM. They have very few weaknesses.

Thats exactly right. The most  balanced power team I have seen all season. Like to run it inside and out but throw the ball well too

Hey I hope skeens is playing!! If we are going to play someone I want them to have all the bullets in the gun.

I'm not for certain he will.  I just know they are going to give it a look this week.

Personally, I worry about the kid's safety, and hope he's not rushing back.

I would say that GW is a team as well. After starting the season 0-3, a lot of GW people I know were ready to throw in the towel. The kids weren't ready to do that, case in point, the 9 game winning streak  they are on. This will be a very close game with GW winning.

Again I will agree with my friend Razor on this game.  Honaker is just a complete team.  They have size, some speed, a good athletic QB, and experience.

I have a lot of respect for what the GW program has done over the years and especially for how their team has gotten better over this season,  but i just think that Honaker is going to be tough to beat especially with the game at Honaker ! 

It's going to be a tough close game, but in my opinion, I just think the Tigers are too well rounded as a team to not win this game.   But GW has a lot of pride as a program and great fan support so Honaker will have to play a good game and not turn the ball over.  Should be another fun game to play in and watch.  Honaker  wins 34 to 24

I think Radford would beat GW, they are a better team than people thought they were based on record alone. 

I think Honaker is clear all the way to State..I was worried about Radford pulling the upset, past them now and I don't see them losing anytime soon.