GW @ Honaker

hhstigers7327

I think Radford would beat GW, they are a better team than people thought they were based on record alone. 

I think Honaker is clear all the way to State..I was worried about Radford pulling the upset, past them now and I don't see them losing anytime soon.

Radford did beat GW. Third game of the season 35-14.

Radford surprised me yesterday i figured honaker would have beaten them buy 2 or 3tds.dont know if Radford is that good or honaker just had a off game.but it was a great game to watch it to 4 quarters to win it

Matchups. Radford has something Honaker does not, speed.  #34 and #25 are quick for Honaker but not like the guys Radford has

Honaker by 2-3 TDs! I don't think wythe has anything for them, Honaker will stretch the jet wide and contain it, and very unlikely they will have much success with anything else unless they can rely on that jet offense. Redtiger and myself see them play NW it'll take a much more balanced team to beat the boys from Russell county IMO!

If we get rid of the turnover bug this week that will help a lot. The int on the first drive inside the 20 didn't help. That drive had taken almost 7 min off the clock. Then all of the penalties we had killed another promising drive and aided Radford a lot. If we clean all that stuff up and play honaker football we should be right there at the end with a chance to win.

The trailer park comment was a joke, calm down. I didn't know this board was as sensitive as va preps. It's getting bad when everyone cries over a few words. I love trailer trash.

The trailer park comment was a joke, calm down. I didn't know this board was as sensitive as va preps. It's getting bad when everyone cries over a few words. I love trailer trash.

Lol ... i was pokin at ya .... tryin to make ya stick ur foot in ur mouth!! If u look at my posts dnt think u will find too much sensitivity here .... maybe a lil about stupidity but not too bad!! And va preps?? Is that still a site? This is where its at!!!

I am not for sure if it's Galax or GW? Oh well, whoever they are playing shall score 28 points and the Tigers will only see the endzone twice and miss one of their extra points. *scampers off into a dark cave laughing a mysterious laugh*

- Opposing badasses 28 Honaker 13

- Seek higher ground during the fourth quarter, because the tears of sorrow will flood the lands after the great tiger beast falls

- Borrow 92' cleats so you don't slip on the tears going home

I am not for sure if it's Galax or GW? Oh well, whoever they are playing shall score 28 points and the Tigers will only see the endzone twice and miss one of their extra points. *scampers off into a dark cave laughing a mysterious laugh*

- Opposing badasses 28 Honaker 13

- Seek higher ground during the fourth quarter, because the tears of sorrow will flood the lands after the great tiger beast falls

- Borrow 92' cleats so you don't slip on the tears going home

First you act like you don't know who we are, and now you act like you don't know who is playing in this game. Wow.

I'm not sure if you're trying to disrespect more between us an Honaker at this point.

And hey, if you honestly don't know (which I doubt is the case) then I suppose that's understandable. But please step aside and let the grown ups talk about the game.

This guy ( Rebel pride )  reminds me of the little kid that is crying, screaming,  and stomping his feet in a jealous tantrum trying to get attention because this is the only way he can get it.  Especially this time of the year.......playoff time.........big boy football time ! 

Honaker by 2-3 TDs! I don't think wythe has anything for them, Honaker will stretch the jet wide and contain it, and very unlikely they will have much success with anything else unless they can rely on that jet offense. Redtiger and myself see them play NW it'll take a much more balanced team to beat the boys from Russell county IMO!

George Wythe didn't have to run anything else, NW couldn't stop it.  GW could have more balance to their O, but if thats the only game you have seen them play you wouldn't know. 

When we played them in 12 I can only remember one pass and that was intercepted. They had a d1 caliber tight end and wouldn't even attempt to throw it to him. Which they didn't have to throw that day they done just fine running the jet and fb up the middle. If you stop the jet and the counter against Wythe then you have put your self in great position to win.

George Wythe didn't have to run anything else, NW couldn't stop it.  GW could have more balance to their O, but if thats the only game you have seen them play you wouldn't know. 

I saw the passes they did throw and I wasnt impressed. Granted they didnt throw a lot but WRs werent open and the QB didnt look that good. Are they a good team, without a doubt. There are no bad teams left at this point. Are hey gonna beat Honaker, I dont see it happening.