GW @ Honaker

hhstigers7327

Good luck to both teams today !  I will be pulling for the Tigers since that is where my wife is from and teaches at one of their schools !  No disrespect intended to my GW friends on here.  Please have  a safe travel to and from the game today !

Thanks GW....them boys from GW never gave up and they sure can hit...the biggest thing I saw today was....not having Skeens at 100% really hurt and then when the other back went out that was pretty much the beginning of the end....I don't know that it would have made that big a difference on defense but it def hurt your offense....I'm excited that we will be playing in regular season the next 2 years

Thanks GW....them boys from GW never gave up and they sure can hit...the biggest thing I saw today was....not having Skeens at 100% really hurt and then when the other back went out that was pretty much the beginning of the end....I don't know that it would have made that big a difference on defense but it def hurt your offense....I'm excited that we will be playing in regular season the next 2 years

Thanks, man.  Skeens is one of our best defensive players, so he was missed on that side of the ball.  Truth is, I don't believe a healthy Skeens and Phillips would have mattered a great deal. Maybe a closer game, sure, but the best team won beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Looking forward to the next two seasons with you guys as well!  Iron sharpens iron, as they say.

Beat Altavista!

Thanks, man. Skeens is one of our best defensive players, so he was missed on that side of the ball. Truth is, I don't believe a healthy Skeens and Phillips would have mattered a great deal. Maybe a closer game, sure, but the best team won beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Looking forward to the next two seasons with you guys as well! Iron sharpens iron, as they say.

Beat Altavista!

Classy posts GWloyal!! Much respect for the program up there in Wytheville!!

I am not for sure if it's Galax or GW? Oh well, whoever they are playing shall score 28 points and the Tigers will only see the endzone twice and miss one of their extra points. *scampers off into a dark cave laughing a mysterious laugh*

- Opposing badasses 28 Honaker 13

- Seek higher ground during the fourth quarter, because the tears of sorrow will flood the lands after the great tiger beast falls

- Borrow 92' cleats so you don't slip on the tears going home

Hmmmmm...

Way to go Honaker! So proud of you guys. I would love to see you guys get a State Title because you guys deserve one! Man how I would love to see a Haysi vs. Honaker final! Wow would that be something.

Going to be a tough one next week but you all are more than capable.