oh no....

cwood78

two top seeds struggle in 1a west at home.............just goes to show........ you never know..... haysi has galax   coming to supermans den, and naker has  GW, coming to hear outdoor ensemble,,    galax has an axe to grind,,,, GW,,,,"well, we beat you the last time"

Covington and Radford were VERY good teams. By the 2nd round only good teams are left. 

I wouldnt say Haysi struggled. a couple of mistakes on a kickoff and one of the most incredible pick sixs ive ever seen made the game look a lot closer than it was. Haysi put a whoopin on Covington.

As far as Radford/Honaker, Radords strength(their speed) is Honakers weakness. Honaker wont see a faster team the rest of the way, maybe bigger stronger or better but not faster 

Covington and Radford were VERY good teams. By the 2nd round only good teams are left. 

I wouldnt say Haysi struggled. a couple of mistakes o a kickoff and one of the most incredible ints ive ever seen made the game look a lot closer than it was. Haysi put a whoopin on Covington.

As far as Radford/Honaker, Radords strength(their speed) is Honakers weakness. Honaker wont see a faster team the rest of the way, maybe bigger stronger or better but not faster 

Radfod was better coming in to the playoffs than people thought or their record showed...they just got it rolling at the right time...Honaker did well to get past them. This was the week that I was worried about Honaker getting upset.

I've heard all year Altavista will win State...should be interesting next couple of weeks.

RedTiger if you guys play Altavista I guarantee you will see more speed than Radford has....they are loaded with fast athletes....radford has some but not nearly as many as Altavista

No offense hokiebird, but ive seen Altavista, and imo Covington and Radford are right there with them in terms of speed.  Altavista has a lot more size and strength than Radford and much more talent/skill than Covington but in terms of speed I think they are all pretty even 

And altavista may very well lose this coming week. Parry McCluer is no slouch and probably has the best player in 1a.

not probably, they have the best player in 1A

Edit: I read that wrong, Thornhill is the best player in 1A

Not taking either side, I seen Thornhill play in person last season, and just watched some video on Dawson, Dawson is the bigger of the two and just as fast and agile as Thornhill, Thornhill is a great athlete but if he meets Dawson at OLB this weekend lookout, Dawson wins that battle alllllll day long!

I read that wrong. 

I would say both are really good at what they do. Dawson looks like the real deal running the ball and playing LB. Thornhill is a solid QB, a great runner and a lights out safety.

Both great, just different