Richlands @ Wilson Memorial (2A Semis)

V-Cats

Wilson Memorial Green Hornets - Steve Geiman Stadium 

Take I-81 North to Exit 222 (Staunton-Fishersville/Rt. 250)

Turn left onto Rt. 250 east toward Fishersville

Go 3 miles & turn left at the light into the Woodrow Wilson Complex.

The stadium is at the back of the complex.

223 miles 3.5 hrs

Kind kind words to you, sir. Thank you.

Go Blues....I hope to make the trip to Fishersville next Saturday to hopefully see a Richlands victory....you guys are clicking at just the right time

Thanks hokiebird,  sorry to see that happen to Giles today,  but Giles has a lot to be proud of........just a top program and will be back,  that's a given !

Thanks hokiebird,  sorry to see that happen to Giles today,  but Giles has a lot to be proud of........just a top program and will be back,  that's a given !

Thanks man...it happens and we just got plain out beat today by a better team.....yes we have alot to be proud of and i thanked coaches and players after the game for one hell of a 2 year ride we just had....our seniors that played 3 years of varsity finished their HS career with a 37-3 record and a state championship....will take that any day of the week.....and the best part of these kids are that everyone of them I know are great kids that were brought up the right way....kudos to the parents of these fine young men.....thanks guys for one hell of a fun 2 year ride.

Now we are rooting for the Giles boy up in Richlands.....get yourself another title Mance

Just let the people talk on VP about the slow, plodding teams in SWVA. Locker room fodder shouldn't be a catalyst for motivation... but it can be!

Apparently, Wilson is the favorite according to some over there to take home the trophy and...who knows they possibly could.

Personally, I think Richlands takes it as a personal challenge when designated to the underdog role. When you get to the state semi...teams are doing something right...it might not be flashy, eye popping, or headline material...but they've made it.

I hope the fodder continues over there and we, the Richlands' fans should just sit back and enjoy the keystrokes... blue silence is golden.

Just let the people talk on VP about the slow, prodding teams in SWVA. Locker room fodder shouldn't be a catalyst for motivation... but it can be!

Apparently, Wilson is the favorite according to some over there to take home the trophy and...who knows they possibly could.

Personally, I think Richlands takes it as a personal challenge when designated to the underdog role. When you get to the state semi...teams are doing something right...it might not be flashy, eye popping, or headline material...but they've made it.

I hope the fodder continues over there and we, the Richlands' fans should just sit back and enjoy the keystrokes... blue silence is golden.

All of that mess will be in the boys lockers this week. You can bet on that. I remember when Hidden Valley said in their news paper that "no team from the sticks can come up here and stop us." Well, Shane Wicks let them know how we play football out here.

It never ceases to amaze me how the Eastern teams all say slow and plodding or big and slow. GC has plodded their way to 5 state titles Appalachia and Powell Valley both have more.  Now that the majority of the teams in the West are playing in the correct divisions other teams will have more soon. I haven't seen the other two teams (Wilson and Nottoway) but they had better be very athletic on D very physical and be able to score just to keep up.

I can't help but think the game in GC was for the title, no slight to the other teams left. If there's a D who could've stopped GC or Richlands on offense I really want to see it. If Nottoway has the D they are claiming, they had better show more offense than they have so far. as much as the loss hurts I don't see Richlands losing. I have been fooled before but I hope they play like they are capable and bring back the title.

Legend it couldn't have been said any better! They may beat us...I don't know but they will know that a team from SWVA came to play SWVA football ! Gate City is as good as example as anybody......5 State Titles!!!!! Enough said. They better be ready because our boys will be

Anybody left playing this time of year is doing something very very well. Figure out what that is and take away as much as youcan. Very quick pulling line? Good backs that can follow their block? Never will forget Turner Aseby, they had speed you just wouldn't expect.

The travel always concerns me. If you go up there to stay over night the excitement and sleeping in a different enviroment can take your rest away. They will have to use their desire to win to be their discipline. Coaches should be getting good at this

one.