Richlands @ Wilson Memorial (2A Semis)

V-Cats

This is just like the Christmas peace treaty in WWi. Everyone out of their trenches sharing a drink. In all seriousness Merry Christmas, I wish you all well through the holidays and 2015!!

Ryan- 10 months of peace then.....By the way can we get the same 9-1 bet going?

You'll just have to wait 263 days to find out if I make the same bet. Or maybe I'll make a different one. Who knows.

It is easy to make any kind of wager if you have no intentions of ever paying off and there are no repercussions for welching...but that is an argument for another day.

How do you know what I would have done? I didn't get the chance to make a decision. No one knows what I would have done but me.

Who said I was speaking of you?  Maybe a guilty conscious?  It is just too easy with you! 

I will say this, men of integrity would not have to make a "decision" in those situations.  Your word is should be your bond.. 

Thanks MM...

Who said I was speaking of you? Maybe a guilty conscious? It is just too easy with you!

I will say this, men of integrity would not have to make a "decision" in those situations. Your word is should be your bond..

Thanks MM...

It was rather obvious who you were talking to. No conscience needed when it's that obvious. Lol.