Blue Tornado Convoy

Ryan4VT

We are trying to organize a convoy of cars into the stadium for the game Saturday. We want to come in flags flying, horns honking, and making noise from the second we arrive to prove a point.

With that said, if you are coming to the game, meet at the WALMART parking lot off of exit 222. We are going to roll out to the field at 11:30. So be at the Walmart by 11:20 to make sure you get in on the convoy.

Our boys deserve a large crowd, and we need to show them and the WM fans that we mean business and will be loud and proud for our men.

Help us spread the word!!!

Thanks guys for those comments. The boys have plenty of motivation hanging in the locker room...lol. The State Semis itself is motivation but there are plenty that want to make sure that they have a little extra...lol

We hope to make you proud and show them that we play hard and physical in a way they are not use to. We are the underdogs and have been many times this year and I personally think its been a great motivator for them. Look for another large and rowdy crowd from SWVA  that out numbers the home crowd. 

I am finally getting over Broadway. I have been watching the board but not had much to add.

I retract one of my early posts from when I first started. I stated the teams I like and added to that list anyone who plays Richlands. I have met a few people this year that have totally changed my mind about you guys.

Best wishes this week. I AM PULLING FOR RICHLANDS! Bring that title back again! Good luck and Godspeed.

Thanks for that Mountain man,  I appreciate those sentiments and thanks to all the people on here that are supporting the Blues and both Tiger teams this weekend ! 

I think it shows what type of people live in SWVA,  we are like a family in the terms of,  I can talk about my brother or sister or cousin,  or I can fight my family member or friend,  but if somebody from outside our circle of family or friends tries to do that,  then you have to go through us and fight us all !

It really means a lot to all of us  (  if I may speak for my Tornado brothers )  to see all the support from the other communities and especially from our friends on here.

Hopefully we represent  (  I now the boys will )   southwest Virginia well and all 3 teams can be in Salem next week,  Man,  what a sight that would be at Salem IF that happened,     but first we all have work to do this weekend.

I haven't got to go to a game this year because of health reason for me and my family most of the year,  and then on Thanksgiving,  as i was leaving my mother in laws I stepped into a hole and re-injured my right knee.  It was dark and I didn't see it and I have had 3 surgeries on that knee,  but it is still swollen and hurts and,  I am having trouble walking on it right now,  but it is getting better,  but I will not be able to make the trip this weekend either,  That long of a trip with my knee the way it is is just something I can't do,    BUT !!!,  if we win this weekend (  and I think we will )  I will make the trip to Salem if I have roll myself there in a wheelchair.....LOL !

I want to wish all the teams and fans from ALL the teams a safe trip to and from the games and wish them all good luck this weekend !  Razor, Ryan and all my friends from Richlands that are making the trip............again.......please make a little...............no wait................make a lot of extra noise for me.  I will be there in spirit with you all and be listening on the radio  !

Thanks for that Mountain man, I appreciate those sentiments and thanks to all the people on here that are supporting the Blues and both Tiger teams this weekend !

I think it shows what type of people live in SWVA, we are like a family in the terms of, I can talk about my brother or sister or cousin, or I can fight my family member or friend, but if somebody from outside our circle of family or friends tries to do that, then you have to go through us and fight us all !

It really means a lot to all of us ( if I may speak for my Tornado brothers ) to see all the support from the other communities and especially from our friends on here.

Hopefully we represent ( I now the boys will ) southwest Virginia well and all 3 teams can be in Salem next week, Man, what a sight that would be at Salem IF that happened, but first we all have work to do this weekend.

I haven't got to go to a game this year because of health reason for me and my family most of the year, and then on Thanksgiving, as i was leaving my mother in laws I stepped into a hole and re-injured my right knee. It was dark and I didn't see it and I have had 3 surgeries on that knee, but it is still swollen and hurts and, I am having trouble walking on it right now, but it is getting better, but I will not be able to make the trip this weekend either, That long of a trip with my knee the way it is is just something I can't do, BUT !!!, if we win this weekend ( and I think we will ) I will make the trip to Salem if I have roll myself there in a wheelchair.....LOL !

I want to wish all the teams and fans from ALL the teams a safe trip to and from the games and wish them all good luck this weekend ! Razor, Ryan and all my friends from Richlands that are making the trip............again.......please make a little...............no wait................make a lot of extra noise for me. I will be there in spirit with you all and be listening on the radio !

Hate you can't be there. But get better, we'll need you next week.

Trust me, we will bring the noise for you. This game is gonna be insane.

That was well said Mountain Man and Bigrhs. We would be pulling for you guys if it was on the other foot.

Don't worry Bigrhs.....Me, Ryan and the whole gang will make a LOT of NOISE! I hope it lasts the whole game with a "W" beside our Lightening "R"!

The boys will be leaving in a couple of hours and the Cheerleaders also. Please pray for there safety. I was going down 460 this morning and seen a convoy of cars rolling along with Haysi Tiger flags. So safe travels for those fans