2014 FCA SWVA -East Versus West All Star Senior Bowl

wave316

Was hard getting this together this year,,,we may look at doing a Spring game.. SWVA game allows for 80 SWVA guys to play...versus 50 last yr.

Not to mention NETN was embarrassing us every year, no offense to any parties

FCA All Star practices have been going really well this week. I have been with the West Team at UVA Wise. Houston  Sage of Lee looks real good and Jalen Sykes of Haysi also as qbs.. Tristen Yates is a force from Haysi at Linebacker. The Union Bears and Gate City look strong up front. Hurley has a little scat back named Tray Oliver. He is quick as a cat! Should be a lot of fun Saturday at Gene Malcom Stadium. Game is at 1pm..

I have been going to the East practices. Michaels and Wright have looked very good at QB. Wagner and the kid from Honaker have looked good in the backfield. The O line looks very good and very athletic. The Thomas kid can be used anywhere. Defensively, the linebackers are impressive. The Simcox kid is an awesome placekicker. Overall I'm really impressed by this team they are truly all stars. I too am looking forward to the game.

I worked the game Saturday and it was a real joy to be a part of.  Thanks to wave316 and all of the other people who help put this event on for the kids.

Thanks for your wonderful help 1inStripes ! Could not do it without your help!

• 2 weeks later...

Wave316 is the man. To answer your question he is the Boss. He is also one great person that does more than anybody could ever imagine.

Thanks Wave316 for everything you do for all our kids.

Hey Wave316, what happened to the TN side this year? I always enjoy going to all the post season games that I can make (TN-KY Border Bowl is this upcoming weekend) and really missed the TN-VA FCA game this year. I was all over the papers, FCA web site, and anywhere else I could think of but never did see any press on even the VA East-West game that actually happened so I didn't make it to that game. I know that some of the top TN players don't make the FCA game because the TN statewide East-West game is more prestigious and the KY-TN game competes for players too but I have always really liked the FCA TN-VA game and the message that it represents.

We decided to just do a SWVA Game . I posted info of the game here and all the local papers. Sorry you didn't get to make it! We had a great time and all the players had a great time. We may do a Spring game later, ok