RIDGE VIEW OUT LOOK

cwood78

NOW I WARNED YOU GUYS.... theres been alot of chatter.... the combining of clintwood /haysi, nobody mentions ervinton, but i will...alot of folks assume we will kick butt in 2A.....well we might need a year or  2  BUT   we will be howling  soon>>>>>...................

The pack is coming!  but they have some growing to do, thats for sure.

Next year will be a tough season but I think the Wolfpack can do well

Your avatar is so different…….I used to just identify if you were posting by the paw print. This will take a while. Lol.

Alan Garner: You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the mountains together, in Dickenson County, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!