Graham - Gate City

swva_fan

They must win on Wednesday, then they are in the regional finals and will make states win or lose the next game (West region finals). Unfortunately, they are matched up with the odds on favorite to win the region, Martinsville on Wednesday.…...but I think they have a shot...

To answer your question...2 more West regional games....and 2 state tourney games.....so 4...

(Top 2 from West and top 2 from East make the final 4 at VCU in Richmond next week...)

They have to win the next game and get to the regional finals. They could hypothetically lose the regional finals and still move on to face the winner of the east region in the state semis. So they would have to win 3 possibly 4 games to win the state championship. The state semis and finals are in Richmond.

You got more than a shot, Martinsville has lost 6 games this year. Don't think they are as strong this year as they were last year. To me factoring in the long trip to Richlands for the game I would say that Graham would be favored in this game, what's their record like 22-3. I think Mavahi will have their hands full Wed. night.