Off-season rumor mill...

GMan

Not sure why that's strange...have you seen the scores they've surrendered since Carlock???

Yes I have.  However, two words that I always associated together were "Graham" and "Defense".  They attacked on every play....played 3 deep zone with their db's....and left no gap uncovered.  Every "hole in the dam" was covered.  Thats the way I will always remember Graham football.  

Yes I have.  However, two words that I always associated together were "Graham" and "Defense".  They attacked on every play....played 3 deep zone with their db's....and left no gap uncovered.  Every "hole in the dam" was covered.  Thats the way I will always remember Graham football.  

For the last eight or nine years, there has been no dam...

Heard yesterday that Meade from Graham is headed to the Blues as well.

I heard yesterday that Mance told Meade he didn't have a spot for him, he already had a couple of players ahead of him at QB...will be interesting to see how this turns out.....

Tazewell has a good qb in Kitts, who is a good leader, that the kids already there like and respect. I dont believe Meade would be the starter at THS either. Same situation as Graham, he would be used as receiver or a halfback.

Per Tazewell SB policy, students from WV are not allowed.in  Tazewell Co. schools.  Of course some administrators are known to look the other way.

That may change soon. School board is considering opening up the borders again and allowing WV students in who pay a $250 fee each semester. It would bring in more funding if they attracted more students.

That may change soon. School board is considering opening up the borders again and allowing WV students in who pay a $250 fee each semester. It would bring in more funding if they attracted more students.

Also have heard a running back from BHS is headed across the state line.

Bill Dudley is now an assistant at Tazewell. Supposedly going to run the offense.

Will be nice having someone fill in the gaps that were left last year...

As far as Meade, Kitts is a good player and I don't think he is ready to give up the position anytime soon.  Meade could be a benefit at the HB though...

I've heard Tazewell, Richland's, Tazewell again and now Graham. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays put.

I've heard only Graham but who knows. Also heard he hasn't been in the gym for off season workouts at BHS. If that's true, and he stays, he will see reduced playing time. Coach Simmons expects those kids to be there if they want to see playing time.