2015 Richlands football team

Swvafan72

I've heard that their defense is loaded. Not sure of any names on this team, just heard a lot about how they're going to be good. Could this be one of the best teams to come through Richlands?

Defense is absolutely loaded with talent all over the field. Several all-state type players on this team. This is a defense that only lost a few players, and the spots that were lost are more than ok with the upcoming players. 

This could be a special unit when it's all said and done. Maybe on par with that 2011 team or the 2007 team.

It seems all the elements of a very strong STORM are coming in to place.  This group has the potential to be one of the elite teams in time, but right now it is just that, potential, they will have to focus and make it happen one game at a time if they want it and " I do believe they want it."

This STORM could be a monster.

I really think one of the key ingredients to this year's Blues squad will be the return of tarter as coach. 

That man's special teams has won the blue and white more games over the years than many people realize.

Big agreement from me on this !  I was so glad to hear that he was coming back !  Really excited about the coming season,  but of course i am always excited to see football season return !

Big agreement from me on this !  I was so glad to hear that he was coming back !  Really excited about the coming season,  but of course i am always excited to see football season return !

I am glad someone is happy about football season starting lol... I hope all is well with you guys 

The 1992 team was great I graduated in 1992 so most of those guys were friends as they were a year behind me. 2005 team was as good as the 2006 state champ team, but I think the 2010 team was maybe the best.This years team is at the same level as all of these teams I think. We will see as the season goes on I really have my hopes up.