Scrimmages??

futbolking

Tazewell has their Green and White game tomorrow night, then next Friday they are hosting a few teams for a jamboree! Not sure who is listed to be there! Then the 21st they host George Wythe in a benefit game!

Does anyone on this site actually go to scrimmages and games or just sit at home in front of a computer screen and listen to their radio for updates in their underwear eating Cheetos?

I was planning on attending but didn't get back from Blacksburg on time.

Knowing that I will likely miss all of the regular season games this year (marching band practice on Fridays will kill my chance to come home), in going to have to resort to listening on Friday nights. And that kills me.

Does anyone on this site actually go to scrimmages and games or just sit at home in front of a computer screen and listen to their radio for updates in their underwear eating Cheetos?

I go to both and eat Cheetos...sometimes in nothing but underwear...

I thought the blues looked pretty good, it was almost like watching a 2 minute drill at the end of practice, but to quote thundercloud, they can be good or great, the kids got to stay level headed and not read into all the hype, just really excited to have football back, it's the best time of the year

Well.... with the starters in it was 20-19 GC over Elizabethton. Take it for what it's worth. 2nd and 3rd string got a lot of reps in which was good. Some very young promising talent coming up for both teams....Alot of size and speed with those younger fellas. Good QB play from both sides...Betsy QB was one of the most accurate QBs I've seen in a while at the high school level. Had a cannon of an arm. Everyone might see a slightly different Gate City team this year from the offensive side of things I do believe.