Richlands @ Union Predictions

RiverRat24

Richlands 34

Union 20.

Probably a little bit of a homer pick.  But I do feel that Richlands defense is really good.  However I do believe that Union does have some great athletes and will make some plays.  Very much looking forward to this game!!!

Going with my Blues in this one--

Blues--28

Bears--24

The one thing I saw which needed tweeking from last week was the kickoff returns--know  Coach Mance, Coach Tarter and staff will have that corrected this week. 

I was impressed with Adkinson last week, reminded me so much of Zeke Vance out there. 

Also, Blankenship did an outstanding job.  I give credit to Landon Lowe on the first score.  He just got behind Blankenship and didnt' stop pushing until he was over the goal line.

The defense showed their potential, in the first series when they played Belfry, and I just see that as a precursor of the season to come.

Our O-line is doing a good job in protecting QB John Luke and giving him adequate time to throw the ball and to make his reads.  I see each week as a maturation for the O-line and QB as they gel together.

Barrett has been a shot in the arm for our kicking game.  Proud of him.

GO BIG BLUES!!!! 

Going with my Blues in this one--

Blues--28

Bears--24

The one thing I saw which needed tweeking from last week was the kickoff returns--know  Coach Mance, Coach Tarter and staff will have that corrected this week. 

I was impressed with Adkinson last week, reminded me so much of Zeke Vance out there. 

Also, Blankenship did an outstanding job.  I give credit to Landon Lowe on the first score.  He just got behind Blankenship and didnt' stop pushing until he was over the goal line.

The defense showed their potential, in the first series when they played Belfry, and I just see that as a precursor of the season to come.

Our O-line is doing a good job in protecting QB John Luke and giving him adequate time to throw the ball and to make his reads.  I see each week as a maturation for the O-line and QB as they gel together.

Barrett has been a shot in the arm for our kicking game.  Proud of him.

GO BIG BLUES!!!!

Great Post!

Somebody pass trumpet and Ryan a bag of Cheetos, and we don't want to hear anything about underwear.   Last Tornado out of town turn out the lights, let's all go to Bullet looking for some Tornado touchdowns.

Uhhhhhhhhhh. Why do I need Cheetos? I'll be at the game tomorrow....

My bad somewhere in all these threads I thought you said you couldn't make it.

I was on the fence about it last week. So you weren't completely off. Lol. But, yes. I will be there. Leaving Blacksburg around 12 and leaving Richlands at 3ish.

Hey guys.  can anybody give me directions to the stadium for tomorrow.  I didn't get to go to the last game we played there so it has been a few years since I have made that trip.  I always seem to take the wrong turnoff on the 4 lane going into town there,  and take the long way to the stadium......Thanks........also,  does anybody know if they are selling tickets at Richlands high.  I thought if they were I would go by there and pick a couple up and save from getting in the line at the game.

Hey guys.  can anybody give me directions to the stadium for tomorrow.  I didn't get to go to the last game we played there so it has been a few years since I have made that trip.  I always seem to take the wrong turnoff on the 4 lane going into town there,  and take the long way to the stadium......Thanks........also,  does anybody know if they are selling tickets at Richlands high.  I thought if they were I would go by there and pick a couple up and save from getting in the line at the game.

After you get onto 58 heading south it's Exit 1. Go left off the ramp and go until you reach E 5th St. Go right there then turn left onto E Wood Ave. Then turn right at E 1st St. That will get you there. :)

Unless you arrive super early, expect to have to park a ways away and walk. There is basically no parking at all at the Park, so people have to park as far back as downtown Big Stone and walk to the game.

That's where riding with my grandparents (both handicapped) comes in handy.

That's where riding with my grandparents (both handicapped) comes in handy.

Sometimes, even all the handicapped spots are taken, but I would assume if you guys got into the park, the police officers that always linger near the gates would find somewhere close for you guys to park. I am just going to get a ride down there near game time and catch a ride home, forget trying to park lol.

In 2008 maybe?, I remember having to park at damn near Wachovia (now Wells Fargo, the bank on the main strip in Big Stone) and walk to the park. Not fun, especially walking back after a loss. Traffic leaving is also a HUGE mess, its one big clusterf***. 

Sometimes, even all the handicapped spots are taken, but I would assume if you guys got into the park, the police officers that always linger near the gates would find somewhere close for you guys to park. I am just going to get a ride down there near game time and catch a ride home, forget trying to park lol.

In 2008 maybe?, I remember having to park at damn near Wachovia (now Wells Fargo, the bank on the main strip in Big Stone) and walk to the park. Not fun, especially walking back after a loss. Traffic leaving is also a HUGE mess, its one big clusterf***.

Yeah. I used to think Richlands was bad for the mess of getting out after games. But I've encountered worse and Bullitt is on that list.

I usually park near the library when I go to home games.

There are different ways to get to the park. First exit of 23 in Big Stone and you go by the high school then through town and turn right at the First Baptist Church.

Or take the second exit in BSG. Turn left and go by the Marathon down County Boy Hill. At the bottom of the hill, turn right. You go by Powell Valley National Bank and Freedom Chevrolet. Turn left at the red light on Wood Ave. then right at the First Baptist Church.