Grayson at Graham

frito gonzales

Grayson's passing game this season may be the best I have witnessed in this area from any team.  They throw it all over the yard, have excellent receivers and blocking and aren't afraid to stretch the field to lengths you don't often see at this level.  Tyler Lundy is averaging 28 pass attempts per game and is completing 65% of those pass attempts for more than 200 yards per game.  

Graham better be able to get pressure on him while containing those receivers or this one could get away from them in a hurry.

Grayson's passing game this season may be the best I have witnessed in this area from any team.  They throw it all over the yard, have excellent receivers and blocking and aren't afraid to stretch the field to lengths you don't often see at this level.  Tyler Lundy is averaging 28 pass attempts per game and is completing 65% of those pass attempts for more than 200 yards per game.  

Graham better be able to get pressure on him while containing those receivers or this one could get away from them in a hurry.

If Graham defense shows up like in the Bluefield game.... they win this one.  Otherwise, it will be a high scoring affair and a tossup.  Graham's speed will be too much for Grayson's D.  Cousin, if healthy will cause some major problems for Grayson, after seeing Tazewell run well on them, but not finish their drives.  

I predict Cousin with 200 + yards, if healthy.... I have no doubt that Graham's offense will move the ball against Grayson, the question for me will be if Graham can stop the physical style of play of Grayson....could be a shootout.

Well, Graham was able to get pressure on him..... he took a beating.  They connected on 3 or 4 sideline patterns, had one good crossing route that went for a td.. but the QB was running for his life most of the night, Graham's defense stepped up in a big way and looked tremendously improved.  Graham had a player ejected.  Anybody know the ruling on that, if he is allowed to play next week?  Looked like a totally bogus ejection by the ref....the white hat had his undies in a bunch all night and was flag happy.... I think the rule is he doesn't play in the next game either...anybody know for sure?  He is the heart of Graham's defense, hope he is not out.  Graham will need him against Galax.