Scores 10/8/15-10/10/15

rvtne216

**tuned into a Lee radio station, a lot of negatives about play and lots of grumblings about officiating, including a weight watchers remark about one.

I feel your pain. I only made it about three minutes into the first quarter. Play-by-play announcer has no idea about what is going on on the field, There is no way to tell who carries the ball or makes the tackle. When the color announcer tries to explain he is shouted down.

Gotta love home town radio in SWVA and NETN. Message boards and Twitter is a lot less stressful way to keep up.

I feel your pain. I only made it about three minutes into the first quarter. Play-by-play announcer has no idea about what is going on on the field, There is no way to tell who carries the ball or makes the tackle. When the color announcer tries to explain he is shouted down.

Gotta love home town radio in SWVA and NETN. Message boards and Twitter is a lot less stressful way to keep up.

Twitter is a wonderful tool. But as for radio, we here in Richlands are VERY lucky. Two great crews call games for us. 

That sounds like the other Lee station, haha.

Well I'm not sure this is correct....;)

Final: Poquoson 19, Poquoson 16 on Chris Coccimiglio's 20 yd field goal in second overtime

Final: Poquoson 19, Poquoson 16 on Chris Coccimiglio's 20 yd field goal in second overtime

great state