Falcon Poaching

Falconman

I've stayed out of the spot light because I didn't want to take away for the complete domination of my Falcons.  I've been busy spreading my business around with all my ladies and haven't had time to entertain you bruisers on here.  Speaking of bruising, hows those bruises holding up Gate City after we embarrassed you?  Haha  I bring up Gate City because there's some talk that you want Randy Reid to come bail you out of the mess you're in right now.  Didn't you know that poaching was illegal?  Don't come cry the blues after you passed him up and didn't see the potential that ABINGDON FALCONS did!  Do you know what we do to Falcon poachers? . . . . . We take them behind the wood shed for old fashioned arse whipping!  My advice, leave Randy ALONE!  Next topic,  can this board get anymore politically correct?  I mean its good luck guys, don't get mad if we win, wheres a good place to eat, hope to play hard . . . . . . whatever happened to, "Hey, the Falcons are coming and we're going run through your town like Sherman did Atlanta?" You heard me right!  The Falcons are Coming!  "Fear the Beak!"  That's whats happening to our society.  No one tells em like it is and the next thing you know Iran has a nuclear deal.  While others sit quietly and watch the cars go by.  Well, I'm not going sit around and watch Gate City poach our Falcon!! No Sir, that won't happen on Falconman's watch.  I'll leave you with these two thoughts:  No to Iran Nukes;  No to Falcon Poaching!!!!

PS:  Tired of hearing about Union.  Union you don't want any of my Falcons!

Go Falcons

I hear ya Falconman. I'm tired of hearing it too! All the "Union's so great", "Union's on a roll", "Union's undefeated", "Union would make Falcon salad croissants, with white wine, out of AHS if they ever played", is getting pretty old.

On behalf of all Union Fans everywhere, especially those in Camelot, let me apologize for all the positive publicity that Union has received. It has really been unfair to all non Union fans. Union is just trying to play the best ball that Union can, and Union doesn't mean to step on any toes. Union wishes AHS all the best of luck that Union can. Union certainly hopes that AHS has a successful season, and Union wants all the AHS kids to stay healthy and do their best. If Union does play AHS in the future, Union will do their best to be good sports and Union fans will be sure to visit the concession stands and all the fine eating establishments in Abingdon.

To sum up, Union is sorry.

Crow away! Crow away! I think everyone should get a chance every 40 years to have a pretty good team. Crow about beating Gate City! You came to Legion and put the beat down on the Big Blue, that's quite the accomplishment. It rattled GC so bad they haven't been able to win a game yet. We have the whole town on suicide watch. All Hail! all Hail! We cancelled the game tonight against the Bearkitties because everyone knows cats don't like water.

P.S. you can keep the Coach. No poaching whatsoever....

Serve me up a plate of crow and on the 24th (if the schedule I saw is right) I will eat it if AHS can stay within 14 points of Richlands. Keep flapping your wings for a couple weeks then we will talk. And as a union fan i don't apologize for being so dang good.