Union volleyball

BigWinners

They have had a wonderful season so far, losing only once and riding on something like a 17-match winning streak led by awesome players like McKinney.

For those who have seen some of the teams out of the area, can Union make a run against some of the better teams outside the region?

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this post.

Not sure if you still want an opinion, but here goes. 

I BELIEVE Union has 8 seniors....that can mean a lot this time of year. 

Union is 1-3 against GC. GC...although they have a good team....does not compare to the team they had last year. 

Volleyball is a game of emotion. If Union can start fast and keep their energy level high, they have a chance to win a few matches. Their problem will be when McKinney is on the back row, or out of the game. With her on the front row they are a really good team. Without her, they are a slightly above average team. 

I think Union can win a few matches, but do not  believe Union or GC have state championship caliber teams...........but............I am wrong on a daily basis. 

Like I said...........with her on the front row, they are a very good team. :)   Really..........she is the only hitter they have that puts fear in the other team. They feed her the ball often....which makes perfect sense.......I would have expected her to have some good stats. 

GC played sloppy against Richlands in the first round, and was sloppy against Glenvar last night. Was a great match to watch, just hate GC's season ended. 

I only got to see a few minutes of Marion's match. I would have to GUESS that Glenvar wins the match, but again, I am wrong a lot. 

Like I said...........with her on the front row, they are a very good team. :)   Really..........she is the only hitter they have that puts fear in the other team. They feed her the ball often....which makes perfect sense.......I would have expected her to have some good stats. 

GC played sloppy against Richlands in the first round, and was sloppy against Glenvar last night. Was a great match to watch, just hate GC's season ended. 

I only got to see a few minutes of Marion's match. I would have to GUESS that Glenvar wins the match, but again, I am wrong a lot. 

Yeah, Union doesn't have much depth in terms of very good players, but it was the best season of volleyball I can ever remember for Union/PV

They did manage to beat GC for the first time, for Union thats a huge accomplishment lol

Like I said...........with her on the front row, they are a very good team. :) Really..........she is the only hitter they have that puts fear in the other team. They feed her the ball often....which makes perfect sense.......I would have expected her to have some good stats.

I guess we'll find out tonight. Marion is playing their best ball at the right time and it's at home so that's a plus.