6. frito gonzales

11. Canes00

14. UVAObserver

3. sixcat

10. Beamerball

7. Suit Up

15. mriguy74

2. HurricaneWarning

There were two ties. Used the amount of correct GotW picks as the tiebreaker.

BlueRazor beat Junkyard for the 12 seed by a final of 13-12.

Beamerball beat Canes00 for the 10 seed by a final of 11-10.

1. falconfan1 25

16. 87Tiger 24

9. Ryan4VT 28
8. Chappy 26

5. TigerValley 23
12. BlueRazor 29

4. chads821 0
13. Junkyard 27

6. frito gonzales 22
11. Canes00 23

14. UVAObserver 27
3. sixcat 26

10. Beamerball 26
7. Suit Up 28

15. mriguy74 25
2. HurricaneWarning 24

I decided not to use the Arizone/Seattle matchup. Only one matchup would have changed, frito and Canes00 would have tied with an Arizona win, but Canes00 would have won the tiebreaker. So therefore, I'm rendering this game moot. Here is the new bracket!

1. falconfan1

9. Ryan4VT

12. BlueRazor

13. Junkyard

11. Canes00

14. UVAObserver

7. Suit Up

15. mriguy74

Only two top seeds survived. 

I knew not to select Duke, Baylor and New Orleans.  Right before I sent my selection to Ryan, I changed them.  What's the old saying, never change an answer!  Oh well, it was a good year for me.  Always fun sitting down weekly to make my selections during HS football season.

I knew not to select Duke, Baylor and New Orleans.  Right before I sent my selection to Ryan, I changed them.  What's the old saying, never change an answer!  Oh well, it was a good year for me.  Always fun sitting down weekly to make my selections during HS football season.

I did a lot of that this year after starting slow.  I believe this is the first year I haven't made the playoffs.  Playing catchup sux.

I knew not to select Duke, Baylor and New Orleans. Right before I sent my selection to Ryan, I changed them. What's the old saying, never change an answer! Oh well, it was a good year for me. Always fun sitting down weekly to make my selections during HS football season.

I was pulling for you!! I would rather be playing you this week than the defending champion -_-

I knew not to select Duke, Baylor and New Orleans.  Right before I sent my selection to Ryan, I changed them.  What's the old saying, never change an answer!  Oh well, it was a good year for me.  Always fun sitting down weekly to make my selections during HS football seas

I was thinking the same  when I made my picks.

Much like last week, the late NFL game has no bearing on any outcome from this week, so I'm striking it from the record. With that, here is the updated bracket. 

1. falconfan1 16

9. Ryan4VT 16      (I win by being closest to score without going over)

12. BlueRazor 16

13. Junkyard 17

11. Canes00 18              (Canes00 wins by being closet to score when both are over)

14. UVAObserver 18

7. Suit Up 18

15. mriguy74 15

The Semi-final bracket looks like this:

9. Ryan4VT

13. Junkyard

11. Canes00

7. Suit Up

Once again, thank you guys for putting this thing on. I enjoy playing but I do hate to lose. I guess when you win by the tie breaker, you will lose by it as well.

Indeed. Indeed.

No problem on putting it on. I love doing it. And I feel likes a weekly highlight on the board.

Man I hate to lose too...........Well....I DESPISE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Junkyard,Canes,Suitup and Ryan.

This was my first year and I enjoyed competing with you guys. Already cant wait until next year.......am I crazy or what?......lol

The fact this was your rookie season and you made the elite 8 shows that you are quite good at it. You'll win it one year. I can almost guarantee it.