Graham @ Union

BigWinners

Bullit Park should be in your GPS.  Go down 19 until you get to 58 towards Norton.  When you get to Norton takes 23 south and you will be looking for exit 1 follow it down until you get in town.  Take right on E 5th st the left on Wood Ave. Around E 1st street turn right and start looking for parking.  I was told last year and I can honestly confirm parking sucks.  Go around and as soon as you see a hole claim it for yourself.

Parking sucks big time, I usually just get someone to drop me off and find a ride home, parking is hell unless you arrive super early.

I figure Graham will travel better than Gretna, there were only a few Gretna fans that made the trip.

I guarantee that Union is not overlooking Graham, Travis knows this is his best shot at making a deep playoff run and the Graham strength, running the ball, plays into Union's defensive strength, which is stopping the run.

I will admit I'm a bit worried about this game. Union has never made it past the 2nd round and Graham is a team that will give you fits if you let them. If we show up like we did against Gretna it could get ugly, but if we let them hang in it who knows.

I will admit I'm a bit worried about this game. Union has never made it past the 2nd round and Graham is a team that will give you fits if you let them. If we show up like we did against Gretna it could get ugly, but if we let them hang in it who knows.

You do not want to let them hang around. Once they get momentum you have to take it back from them fast or Cousins will have a field day

Parking sucks big time, I usually just get someone to drop me off and find a ride home, parking is hell unless you arrive super early.

I figure Graham will travel better than Gretna, there were only a few Gretna fans that made the trip.

I guarantee that Union is not overlooking Graham, Travis knows this is his best shot at making a deep playoff run and the Graham strength, running the ball, plays into Union's defensive strength, which is stopping the run.

Graham has been balanced this season running and passing..... QB has around 24 passing td's this season....around 1500 yards passing, .... not sure about those stats, but I think I''m pretty close.  James River had good size and strength on the line, so stopping them for 3 quarters is encouraging for that defense.

Graham can beat you passing the ball, but the line will have to give the QB time to throw, which will be a tough task against Union, as it was against Richlands.....  He definitely has the ability to pick you apart or turn it upfield and run, if necessary.  Graham's offense is clicking on all cylinders right now and the defense has stepped it up quite a bit.... still may not be enough to beat Union, but I expect them to be competitive.

Just hope the defense comes to play as they have of late and they'll make a good showing out of it.  One thing is for sure, Graham didn't "quit" when they got behind last week.....a problem that had been plagueing them lately.

Listen.....Union is a big favorite and should be. Playing at home with a huge fan base is a big deal. Unions height on the outside is going to be the biggest problem for Graham in my view. I have seen both teams play and film also. Union should win this one by at least three scores. Now....if Union comes out and commits stupid penalties and Graham can force a few turnovers then I definitely think Graham can pull the upset. They are much better than they were earlier in the season and more importantly playing physical and with a good swagger. Either way Union has a GREAT team and can beat anybody. Graham has a very good team and can beat most teams and maybe anybody. I will be anxiously waiting to see how this one plays out. Good luck to both but I have to pull for the Gmen in this one.

Have only seen one of these teams play this year. Saw Graham, with a really bad defensive scheme, let a Galax running back rush for over 400 yds. Graham also had a nice good sized kid carrying the football. Seems like Union must be a pretty good team to have beaten Richlands. I know this, if the G-Men defensive schematics haven't changed since that Galax game it will be a long night and a longer bus ride home.

Have only seen one of these teams play this year. Saw Graham, with a really bad defensive scheme, let a Galax running back rush for over 400 yds. Graham also had a nice good sized kid carrying the football. Seems like Union must be a pretty good team to have beaten Richlands. I know this, if the G-Men defensive schematics haven't changed since that Galax game it will be a long night and a longer bus ride home.

They have.

Anyone have directions to Union's field or an address?

Bullit Park on Google Maps

You can plot your directions from the point above. Everybody likes to go a different way. Like folks said, parking is limited inside the park, and Union fans will be there EARLY. There is usually some parking left by the Little League fields to the left of the stadium, and also by the river on the right side. If those areas are already taken when you get there, like stu_bean said, find a hole and grab it.

I don't think you will have to worry about a seat, unless folks from other towns come for the game. Concessions on both ends of the home bleachers and on the scoreboard side of the visitor stands. Bathrooms aren't large and are between the scoreboard and home bleachers.

Once you get your ticket and enter, don't leave, or you will have to pay to re-enter the stadium. If you have any questions let me know. Safe travels!

Do Union fans not have jobs?? haha just kidding. I love high school football but thats some good dedication

😂 I come through town this morning I figured I'd swing by and see if they had the field painted yet and sure enough there was a couple in line

I come through town this morning I figured I'd swing by and see if they had the field painted yet and sure enough there was a couple in line

Wow thats awesome. Hopefully Giles can take out Glenvar and Union take out Graham so that ill get to watch Union play for the first time

Bullit Park on Google Maps

You can plot your directions from the point above. Everybody likes to go a different way. Like folks said, parking is limited inside the park, and Union fans will be there EARLY. There is usually some parking left by the Little League fields to the left of the stadium, and also by the river on the right side. If those areas are already taken when you get there, like stu_bean said, find a hole and grab it.

I don't think you will have to worry about a seat, unless folks from other towns come for the game. Concessions on both ends of the home bleachers and on the scoreboard side of the visitor stands. Bathrooms aren't large and are between the scoreboard and home bleachers.

Once you get your ticket and enter, don't leave, or you will have to pay to re-enter the stadium. If you have any questions let me know. Safe travels!

You can re-enter after halftime.

excuse me for stating the truth but for graham to mention class is just insane. Played them twice that I have saw and not sure if they are not disciplined by coaching staff or need anger management. As long as they were in the game wasn't to bad but once got out of hand tried to lure union players into doing the same stupidd stuff but didn't work. Was a god game two studs for the G men were very impressive. God luck to all still playing

Just stating the truth. I'm sorry if it offends you that I thought Graham behaved pretty shitty by shouting obscenities at an obviously injured kid.

Sour grapes from you.

And the linebacker from graham flipping off our fans

Same guy flipped me off in the west end zone. Bryce threw a TD pass. He's my cousin and I yelled "way to go. " Got the finger. My wife , a very neutral observer as she's not from Wise County, thought it was crap that the Graham fans were shouting crap at Noaks when he was down. While we were all quiet for Cousins.