Buckingham @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

I think the Blues win this one after what I seen last Friday night if the defense contains and controls the line plus rotating with the depth and talent

of this team they will wear Buckingham down. Mance seems to always add a new crinkle or diversion that he hasn't shown all year when playoffs come around. I was very impressed seeing them for the first time all year plus the substitutes can play as well. Thanks to Razor for the info last week made the trip scheduling a little easier on my 6 1/2 hour ride. I cant make this week stuck here at the Shipyard but I will be listening to Ron on WGTH and hope I hear him say put a W beside that Lightning R. GO BIG BLUE.

Thanks Val and wish you all could come. You are right on the new stuff because that's for sure what they will see....always something new. Ron and his crew are a GREAT choice. They are not only great at what they do ......They are GREAT people in the community as well. Ron, Edith, Bethany, Ben, Brent, Elliot and Dave( still does some work) are the BEST in my book.

Wow most of you guys have given Richlands the title already. Crown em now Bo no need to play the rest LoL. I've seen them play once this year against Bluefield, WV while visiting an old friend. They are impressive, but they have a tough road left. I've heard so many negative things surface this year about that program and past recruits. I wish them success.

We might drive up from Kingsport for this.Either that, or down to Knoxville for Alcoa-CAK or to BSG for Union - Graham.  Is Cuz's still open or have they closed for the season? Are there any other good, unique (non-chain) places to eat? 

Wow most of you guys have given Richlands the title already. Crown em now Bo no need to play the rest LoL. I've seen them play once this year against Bluefield, WV while visiting an old friend. They are impressive, but they have a tough road left. I've heard so many negative things surface this year about that program and past recruits. I wish them success.

Kiddies, this is how NOT to spend your first 90 minutes on this site.

We might drive up from Kingsport for this.Either that, or down to Knoxville for Alcoa-CAK or to BSG for Union - Graham.  Is Cuz's still open or have they closed for the season? Are there any other good, unique (non-chain) places to eat? 

Cuzz"s is still open. They close November, 21( as of two weeks agon this was the scheduled last day).

Yeah real classy.....Maybe you need to go read the Roanoke Times. Sounds like that would be right up your alley....lol

So you come onto a very good site, go to a Richlands thread full of Richlands fans and are surprised that they think Richlands is gonna win? wow

So you come onto a very good site, go to a Richlands thread full of Richlands fans and are surprised that they think RIchlands is gonna win? wow

They joined today at 6:02 pm. That ought to tell you where they are from....sort of like that jerk from BC last year that unfairly dissed the Gate City team and fans.

We might drive up from Kingsport for this.Either that, or down to Knoxville for Alcoa-CAK or to BSG for Union - Graham. Is Cuz's still open or have they closed for the season? Are there any other good, unique (non-chain) places to eat?

The Bearded Moose 1557 Front St Richlands is amazing! Never tried anything that wasn't very good and it's definitely unique!

The Bearded Moose 1557 Front St Richlands is amazing! Never tried anything that wasn't very good and it's definitely unique!

Im going to the game tomorrow and if I can get to RIchlands in time thats where I plan on eating. Never been but the place has a great reputation

Was looking for an unbiased SWVA high school football forum without having to pay for it. Does anyone know of such ??

Wow most of you guys have given Richlands the title already. Crown em now Bo no need to play the rest LoL. I've seen them play once this year against Bluefield, WV while visiting an old friend. They are impressive, but they have a tough road left. I've heard so many negative things surface this year about that progra,  because they arem and past recruits. I wish them success.

I believe either falconman or Southbound have made a comeback under a new alias.

Where in the H E double L  do you see anybody giving Richlands the championship on here ?  Every Richlands fan has talked about how tough this game is going to be and how tough it will be to beat Appo.....IF we are blessed enough to win this friday. 

Has a lot of people talked about how good the Blues are.....dang right because they are,  but none of us have given them the win this friday much less the state !  Most have picked them to win this week,  yes,  but not a easy win and by no means a guarantee.

Shewee!!  I am getting hungry just thinking of the Moose!!  If you like BBQ pork, you will definitely like the Pork Nachos.  The Mexican Philly Cheese Steak is also very good!!!

And for dessert, the White Chocolate Bread Pudding is quite tasty!!!  :)

Shewee!! I am getting hungry just thinking of the Moose!! If you like BBQ pork, you will definitely like the Pork Nachos. The Mexican Philly Cheese Steak is also very good!!!

And for dessert, the White Chocolate Bread Pudding is quite tasty!!! :)

My go-to is the BBQ Bacon Burger w/ holy cheezus. Something about grilled cheese sandwiches, a big beef patty, bacon, and BBQ pulled pork......guess I know where I'm going to lunch today.