Predictions for round two?

BigWinners

Richlands 64- Buckingham-3

Everyone in the free world now knows that's a lie. You picked Buckingham. Stick to your guns. No one got mad because you picked them. All anyone ever said was that they hoped you were wrong. Just as I'm sure you hope everyone is wrong about Giles getting the upset over Glenvar. What does it take to get that through your skull??

EH31.....does that mean we have a glimmer of hope with you....lol

Nope. 0% glimmer.

Kidding. I really don't hate Richlands. You probably don't know this but I actually attended RHS for a little while [ like to think I started the transfer trend ;) ] But after graduating from Tazewell and now living in Bluefield that leaves Richlands as my 3rd favorite team in Tazewell county lol

But honestly, my step dad is a huge richlands supporter so I tend to pull for them in the post season. Once Graham is out I'll hope to see Richlands go all the way.

Nope. 0% glimmer.

Kidding. I really don't hate Richlands. You probably don't know this but I actually attended RHS for a little while [ like to think I started the transfer trend ;) ] But after graduating from Tazewell and now living in Bluefield that leaves Richlands as my 3rd favorite team in Tazewell county lol

But honestly, my step dad is a huge richlands supporter so I tend to pull for them in the post season. Once Graham is out I'll hope to see Richlands go all the way.

I knew that ;) Actually, I knew all of that lol.

Congratulations. You picked Buckingham. Woohoo. Let's throw you a party. A lot of us picked Giles as well. Let's throw all of them a party.

Get off your high horse. No one got mad at you for picking Buckingham. It's your given right to pick whoever the hell you want to. But don't get so defensive when someone says they hope you're wrong or has any bit of criticism of you. If you can't handle the pressure, get out of the pocket.

Please do throw Giles a party....3 weeks from Friday in Salem Stadium around 4:30....heck let's make it around 7:30 instead....2nd game at Salem should be completed by then....sounds good to me LOL

Ok folks, going with my Blues for the win.  I don't know a lot about the other teams still playing, but I feel the Blues are probably one of the most balanced teams on offense and defense in the playoffs.  Will it be a blowout, no I don't think so.  Stands and around the track should be full with the 12th man, but honestly, our 12th man is our coaching staff.  One of the best.  They are outstanding when it comes to making adjustments during the game.

The keys, I think, for the Blues to win, no turnovers and not giving Buckingham a short field to work with.  If their roster is small as they say, with our physicality on both sides of the ball,  the second half should be the barometer on how this game plays out.

Praying for safe travels for the Buckingham team and fans, as well as our Blues fans and supporters..

GO BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I'm glad to see Graham re-emerge as a force in football, I would feel cheated as a fan if Richlands did not get a second shot at Union....win or lose. Go Bears.

Richlands team and fans want that rematch very badly! It may not work out well for us but we do.....lol

I'm not gonna lie...if we win I want Graham to win....not because i'm scared to play a great union team but i would prefer a home game the next week instead of the long trip to big stone gap...But I think Union rolls Graham...and we need to worry about a great glenvar team before checking scores of other games

I'm not gonna lie...if we win I want Graham to win....not because i'm scared to play a great union team but i would prefer a home game the next week instead of the long trip to big stone gap...But I think Union rolls Graham...and we need to worry about a great glenvar team before checking scores of other games

I noticed that #60 was playing linebacker last week and i remember him being on the line earlier in the season. Was that just to replace #35 while he was injured or will #60 keep playing at that spot? He knows how to lay the wood thats for sure

SWVA I'd say you may just see that....or reversed...both Beidleman kids are good athletes and do a very good job on defense....they are sort of interchangeable.....#2 has better hands and more experience and #10 is a better athlete of the 2 and both have great ball skills.

I can't wait....going to be a slobber knocker I hope

SWVA I'd say you may just see that....or reversed...both Beidleman kids are good athletes and do a very good job on defense....they are sort of interchangeable.....#2 has better hands and more experience and #10 is a better athlete of the 2 and both have great ball skills.

I can't wait....going to be a slobber knocker I hope

I agree #2 has great hands. Height wise i would definitely put #10 on Stanley. Stanley got past him a few times in the 1st game but hopefully he can correct that

Well the one play Stanley beat #10 on was on the 3rd and long and #10 just mis-timed his jump or it was an easy INT and we have the ball inside the glenvar 15 yr line or so....just little things like that make all the difference in a game like this....I got confidence he won't mis-time his jump this time and he snags one of those INTs and hopefully turns the game around

Wouldn't u guys have to travel to Appomattox if u win