Richlands @ Appomattox

old_school_blue

Appomattox has a lot of speed on offense and gets to the ball quick on D. This game I think will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes. I would love to see Richlands take it to them. Like others have said don't let them go up a couple scores because if they do it will be very hard to over come.

So has Appomattox seen any spread based teams this year? I see that most teams in central VA are run first and don't have the QBs to face like a Richlands, Abingdon or even Union has. In Highschool it is hard to prepare and practice for such doffereneces, so I am curious to see if they played a team with a winning record that has a pass first or more balanced offense. If not it will be tough to for them to prepare and make in game adjustments. This is where I think Buckingham was at a disadvantage because they had football players with size and speed. I look forward to the match but curious to see if anyone else knows appomattoxs opponents

Sorry didn't know it was considered "old material." Seems like Richlands fans are a little sensitive about that subject.

You're not the first person to use a combined name like that to take a shot at us. So yes, it's old.

And we aren't sensitive about it, we are just sick and tired of hearing the same old $hit over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

You're not the first person to use a combined name like that to take a shot at us. So yes, it's old.

And we aren't sensitive about it, we are just sick and tired of hearing the same old $hit over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

He is one that Gman has Hammered and has found a way. Just ignore the comedian.....that's the best way. I will not respond to him. I'm going to do like UVA & Parsons does....speak through others...lol

ohhhh I understand. I thought you meant it was old material because it was in the past and yall stopped recruiting players...

bout ever high school team I can think of has players that wasn't born and raised there...the only reason your throwing jabs at Richlands is because there still winning. Your bout a bumb bastard.

Same old sh_t.......they make a statement like that and we hear it over and over and over and then they throw the .....boy they are sensitive about that when we respond, so as Razor just said,I'm am refusing to respond to any more to this kind of baiting and butthurt !

When we respond it just gives them another chance to say something further.

I just hope i can follow what I just said because i have said before....lol

why is Richlands the only talked about then? don't hear anybody say anything about Giles... they win. don't hear anybody talk about glenvar.. they win. no one talks about bluefield... they win.

There are TWO threads about Richlands on the first page of the forum. There are more about Union and Abingdon than Richlands. Think and actually look before you post, idiot.

@ryanforVT.. My post was in response to #1 bluesfan saying that every high school has players that weren't born and raised there and people only talk about Richlands because they win.. Sorry for not clarifying that. I thought that by reading the post before mine you could understand that.... Idiot

@ryanforVT.. My post was in response to #1 bluesfan saying that every high school has players that weren't born and raised there and people only talk about Richlands because they win.. Sorry for not clarifying that. I thought that by reading the post before mine you could understand that.... Idiot

That's why we have a quote button. I don't have time to try and get in your head and figure out if you're responding to someone or not. Use the tools the site gives you.