Richlands @ Appomattox

old_school_blue

Sadly it looks like as of now I may not get to go.  I stepped in a hole in a parking lot  ( insert being gawky jokes here )   that I didn't see and hurt my knee.........my bad one that has been operated on 3 times already,  and now is absolutely killing me.  So unless it feels a lot better by Saturday morning,  it looks like I am on the disabled list for this game.  I hope it gets well enough so I can make the trip,  but being in the car that long and then possibly having to walk a ways and the possibility that I may have to stand for most of the game if I don't get a seat means I may be sitting here in my recliner with the radio on.

If there's any way at all we can go I will,  but as of right now it looks bad.

Soooo, Razor, Ryan and the rest of the Blues fans that are heading to Appo,  please yell a little extra louder for me please !

Razor,  I have a couple of questions for you,  what would be a good time to call you tomorrow ?

For me it all starts in the trenches, it will be who can execute their game plan the best.  This "D" has some things going for it most can'''t see till they get on the field with it.  If they hold them close the first quarter and see if they can't put some wear on them, than adjust and get better on thru the game it will be one battle of a game.

Reminds me of 2007 Beaver team, could be a very tight game.

Gettem BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a play clock on the field at Appo for the Blues to see?

Don't want any penalties for delay-of-game and have to use timeouts for that.

Every yard is critical.

I don't recall seeing one.

Is there a play clock on the field at Appo for the Blues to see? 

Don't want any penalties for delay-of-game and have to use timeouts for that.

Every yard is critical.

If there are no play clocks just look for the back judge for the last 5 seconds.