Turkey or Ham?

Mountain man

As an Abingdon fan, we all know we are in uncharted waters

Question to all Richlands, GC, Giles, Honaker, etc... What is the best Thanksgiving meat to still make it to the games? If I eat a bunch of turkey or ham I tend to get lethargic. My wife insists the moonshine and wine play a part but I dismiss that idea.

I had a lot of fun Thanksgivings in a deer stand with deer jerkey and peach schnapps years ago, but once again, my wife says that it out of the question.

Good luck to the Falcons, Tornados, Bears, and Raiders!!

Question to all Richlands, GC, Giles, Honaker, etc... What is the best Thanksgiving meat to still make it to the games? If I eat a bunch of turkey or ham I tend to get lethargic. My wife insists the moonshine and wine play a part but I dismiss that idea.

I had a lot of fun Thanksgivings in a deer stand with deer jerkey and peach schnapps years ago, but once again, my wife says that it out of the question.

I'm going to venture a guess and go with the alcohol...

As to the main question: both turkey and ham will keep reasonably well for 48 hours.

Am I the only one that really don't care about Thanksgiving and will be glad when its over so we can get to some more 3A, 2A, and 1A playoffs.  I hate to think I'm wishing my life away but lets get to the end of the week and have our SWVA football teams represent!

Both Turkey and Ham Moutianman.......as for the other what matters is the intent....lol

Ham and only ham. I just never could bring myself to eat Turkey. Ive tried it numerous way and just dont like it.

Turkey is a hard meat to prepare correctly. There is no such thing as OK turkey: it is either awful or delightful.

I didn't know what good turkey was until I met my wife's family...

Deep fried turkey is the only way to have it and I am fortunate enough to have it again this year.  Mountain Man.....I have some peach flavored beverage that you might want to try.....way better than that saki you spoke of some time ago.

Both! With bacon in the middle.