2016 SWVA football

Hoosyadaddy

There will be a draft held at the Lebanon Bonanza in February and All coaches from Southwest Virginia will meet there and show off their most talented players.

There will be winners and losers in this draft but everyone will be fed steak tips and an all you can eat buffet including those damn delicious rolls. 

There will be a draft held at the Lebanon Bonanza in February and All coaches from Southwest Virginia will meet there and show off their most talented players.

There will be winners and losers in this draft but everyone will be fed steak tips and an all you can eat buffet including those damn delicious rolls.

Yes rolls.

Wait..... Lebanon has a Bonanza?...

I thought that Wise still had their Bonanza.. Oh well. 

Yeah, Lebanon Bonanza not only has great food (girlfriend disagrees but she doesn't know anything, she is dating me for example) but it holds a special place in my heart as well. 

It was actually the first place where I peed standing up as a little Mayor of Raven. 

Good times.

I thought that Wise still had their Bonanza.. Oh well. 

Yeah, Lebanon Bonanza not only has great food (girlfriend disagrees but she doesn't know anything, she is dating me for example) but it holds a special place in my heart as well. 

It was actually the first place where I peed standing up as a little Mayor of Raven. 

Good times.

POST OF THE YEAR NOMINEE!!!

I was wondering if they still had theirs... Lol.

I drove through Wise the other day and was looking for a place to take the girlfriend to eat and sadly realized that the one there is now an Arby's.  :-(

Arbys has always been there.  Bonanza in Wise closed just last month.  Only 13 Bonanzas left in the US.

I was told there is a running back wanting to come to Richlands for his sr season and he is from the blue field area but not the va side....also heard the running back from Hurley may be coming but only hear say hard to say if its true or not.

I was told there is a running back wanting to come to Richlands for his sr season and he is from the blue field area but not the va side....also heard the running back from Hurley may be coming but only hear say hard to say if its true or not.

The rumor about that rb coming from the wv side to Richlands has been going for 3 years now. Bluefield, Va is much closer and there is currently another back getting a lot of D 1 looks. If I were considering a move, that's where I would choose. He may get noticed as well. .

I don't think he is going anywhere....Bluefield will return a very good team.

So when is SWVA signing day in Richlands? I may get burned at the stake for saying this but the BBWM(miss Leonard's Losers) might should recruit coaches instead of players. It just seems like the teams come up short in the playoffs and it ain't from lack of talent on the field. Feels like Marty Shottenheimer is coaching. Just saying and I apologize if I offend any parent or active player.