2016 SWVA football

Hoosyadaddy

People who clamor for a new coach confuse me. For the last 10-12 years, we have been the standard of excellence in this area. We've been to 4 title games and countless other semis and regional finals. I would rather get there every year and have a chance than find another coach and maybe not even make it there. I'll stand by coach Mance until the day he steps down. He's not perfect, he makes some odd calls, but he gets you there, which is better than 90% of the area teams. Just my two cents, anyways.

The closest Bonaza to me currently is 6 and a 1/2 hours away..

I may have to make that road trip just one last time before they completely fold up shop. 

Better hurry...I happened to be at the one in Lebanon a few days ago.  It hasn't been very good as of late.

People who clamor for a new coach confuse me. For the last 10-12 years, we have been the standard of excellence in this area. We've been to 4 title games and countless other semis and regional finals. I would rather get there every year and have a chance than find another coach and maybe not even make it there. I'll stand by coach Mance until the day he steps down. He's not perfect, he makes some odd calls, but he gets you there, which is better than 90% of the area teams. Just my two cents, anyways.

I agree Ryan,  how many times were we even in the playoffs before Coach Mance became head coach !  I mean we would occasionally make the playoffs and under Dennis Vaught we got much better and won big in 92,  but it was not until Mance and his staff took over that we really became what we are today, and I would take that over what we were any day.  I can't really think of any other coach in our area that I would take over him.  I hope Mance stays for many many years !

Simon is really really good also.