Way to early? 2016 season

Hoosyadaddy

Wade, Addison, Mance, Holmes, Farris, Blankenship, and the other seniors were great last year and all had great careers at RHS. At the end of the day they are now gone. We only have one choice. Get behind this next group of up coming seniors, John Luke, Chace Collins, Codie Howie, Dillan Elswick, Landon Lowe, Scottie Ball, and some of these other seniors that you probably haven't heard a lot about in the past. But they are the NOW, not the WAS/WERE. And thats not to mention the underclassmen that are going to have big years as well!!

I personally believe that we are going to have another awesome season. Its imperative that we get that #1 seed come playoff time. Booker wasn't the same kid last year that he was two years ago, but I think he will bring a different dynamic to the game. Should be a good replacement for the things that Austin Atkinson was able to do for us in all aspects of the game!

Just my two cents

My favorite part of the season is watching all them new faces step up.  There are several upcoming seniors, juniors,  10th and 9th graders just chopping at the bit to get their chance.  If they apply the fire and desire it's going to be fun to watch.

I just hoping somebody can make Appomatox travel to our side of the state.

The previous D-C for Union was Morris...wasn't very popular and honestly not very effective IMHO. Defense has been the weak spot at Union since day 1. No word yet on a replacement that I've heard. Union will still be solid, but a very different team. Losing the outside weapons of Noaks and Gavin will make them a different team, meaning more of a running team which will be fine. We do have a pretty good stable of running backs. All O-lineman back except 1 and Mitchell will certainly be the go-to guy in the passing game. The new QB will be a question mark going in, definite potential but yet to be determined. Also, we do have a few young receivers that will have to play a big part. No one really to step into Noaks' athletic role but some good potential.

Update from lee co.

Tw has gotten the band back together (queue the blue brothers picture) Lee as the head coach, I see them going to a pistol-t/spread, lee was a wing-t man but changed recently.

Lee going with pendergraft, I expect to see a power-I (he wanted to run that from day one with rasnic ((who could blame him)).

Both teams must hit the weights early and often, and they fate will be determined in week 5/6 when the systems have fully been established.

Lee going with pendergraft, I expect to see a power-I (he wanted to run that from day one with rasnic ((who could blame him)).

I liked the power-I they run under Sanders.  It was evident in the win against Appomattox a couple of years ago that the power running game was still the strength and what won that game.  Feeding the passing off that running game instead of forcing it like they did (leading to that high number of interceptions during those seasons) worked better.

I heard Ayers was the man at TW

Lee is what I heard, if it is ayers, what support the program has will fully die. With that said, I have good sources on the inside that says it's not ayers due to preexisting problems

I liked the power-I they run under Sanders. It was evident in the win against Appomattox a couple of years ago that the power running game was still the strength and what won that game. Feeding the passing off that running game instead of forcing it like they did (leading to that high number of interceptions during those seasons) worked better.

I would love to see a well machined wing t with rasnic being the full back, he is like the perfect fb, but I'm happy with anything at this point

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan, in your predictions for the year (page 1 of this thread) you say that AHS will lose 2.  Which 2?  I'm not debating you (yet), just wondering who you think AHS will lose to.