Richlands transfer

NewHampshireRed

Belfry is on my bucket list to go see play one of these days...

2014 championship game is on youtube, search Google videos refine with videos 20+ mins.

Reminds you of riverhead, hard nose down hill running and excellent D

The true sight to see at the pond is their middle school program.

From the ground up belfry is clearly the best system around.

I wish a Pal's, Chick-fl-a, or a Moe's would transfer to Richlands...

Heck yea,  we have 2 Taco Bells, 2 Micky D's, 2 Wendy's plus all the other fast food places,  I wish we would at least get an Arby's or better yet a Chick-Fil-A.........come on mayor,  get it done.....lol

If someone would handle the franchise fee I would bet a Chick Fil A would kick ass in the area. I also love Pal's Sudden Sevice. I gotta think Pal's is slowly making its way to the area.

A few months ago I was craving Pals and googled the closest one to Blacksburg. That answer? Lebanon.......I could have cried. 

If someone would handle the franchise fee I would bet a Chick Fil A would kick ass in the area. I also love Pal's Sudden Sevice. I gotta think Pal's is slowly making its way to the area.

How to put this tactfully...

Corporations such as those will not put franchises in locations that cannot produce enough reliable workers to ensure the franchise's operation.

Why would Booker (A receiver) want to Transfer to Richlands?  Where they have good receivers, who he is not likely to take playing time away from? 

Oh well...... Not surprised if this is true.  He had been talking about transfering, from what I had heard.  I don't think he is happy about his decline in playing time at Graham.    Graham will still be deep at the receiver position. Not sure if this is the best move for this kid.  Don't think he is being looked at by any big schools, don't think he will get on anybody's radar playing as a backup at Richlands, either.   

Why would Booker (A receiver) want to Transfer to Richlands?  Where they have good receivers, who he is not likely to take playing time away from? 

Oh well...... Not surprised if this is true.  He had been talking about transfering, from what I had heard.  I don't think he is happy about his decline in playing time at Graham.    Graham will still be deep at the receiver position. Not sure if this is the best move for this kid.  Don't think he is being looked at by any big schools, don't think he will get on anybody's radar playing as a backup at Richlands, either.   

Don't be sour graping...he'll do fine at Richlands.  He'll get plenty of PT and will see the ball a heck of a lot more with the way Richlands will sling it around next year.  There just weren't enough footballs at Graham to get him involved as much as he wanted...

Why would Booker (A receiver) want to Transfer to Richlands? Where they have good receivers, who he is not likely to take playing time away from?

Oh well...... Not surprised if this is true. He had been talking about transfering, from what I had heard. I don't think he is happy about his decline in playing time at Graham. Graham will still be deep at the receiver position. Not sure if this is the best move for this kid. Don't think he is being looked at by any big schools, don't think he will get on anybody's radar playing as a backup at Richlands, either.

He won't be a backup. Last year we typically went 4 wide with either a TE or a RB. Those 4 were Howie and Ball on the outsides and Atkinson and Collins in the slot. Booker will take over Austins roles. A lot of screens and taking advantage of the matchup against safety's and linebackers.

He will also start at CB, I would guess.