Richlands transfer

NewHampshireRed

The kid from Hurley would have to be nuts to come to Richlands.  He would not get the carries here that he would get at Hurley.  Mance has a 1st team all state quarterback coming back, he is not concerned about running the football, especially in 2016.  I am hoping the pipeline gets turned off, I am in favor of developing talent from Richlands.  The long term effects of having annual transfers, which we are having conversations about every year, will eventually be a detriment to our kids and the program.  Not hating or throwing rocks, just my honest opinion.

Agreed. But at the same time, as long as Richlands keeps winning, it's going to keep happening. These kids from other schools see us and know the talent level and the consistency of winning and want to be a part of that and maybe be something special.

Until Richlands falls off, it won't stop.

We do have and all-state QB and one of the most talented receiver corps returning, bar none.  IMHO you  must have and effective run game to compliment and open up the passing game.  Coach Mance and staff have ALWAYS been able to plug in the right personnel, whether homegrown or a transfer.  This year will be no exception.   At times, we adults are more biased about the transfers coming in then the kids are, who seem more accepting.    In a winning program, likes the Blues have, you are bound to attract outside attention.  Just the way it is. 

How big is the lineman from Tennessee that moved in to Richlands?

I heard a little talk about him last year possibly coming here, but haven't heard anything about him this year.  If I'm not mistaken, his mother is from here and has family here,  but not 100% sure he is transferring to Richlands.

But because of health issues this winter,  I haven't been able to keep up with the program as much as I usually do so he may be here,  or he may not be coming at all,  I just haven't heard yet.  Maybe somebody else knows more than I do right now.

Well hell,  that post was a whole lot about nothing......lol.....sorry.  I haven't been on here much lately and I guess I just wanted to post something to see if I could still type.....lol

I heard a little talk about him last year possibly coming here, but haven't heard anything about him this year.  If I'm not mistaken, his mother is from here and has family here,  but not 100% sure he is transferring to Richlands.

But because of health issues this winter,  I haven't been able to keep up with the program as much as I usually do so he may be here,  or he may not be coming at all,  I just haven't heard yet.  Maybe somebody else knows more than I do right now.

Well hell,  that post was a whole lot about nothing......lol.....sorry.  I haven't been on here much lately and I guess I just wanted to post something to see if I could still type.....lol

Thanks! I know how you hear things, just thought someone on here might know.

C'mon man. You gotta have better material than that...

I was just aggravating u Ryan I hadn't been on here in awhile. Union gets transfers also and so does everyone else. We can send you guys a couple 1st round draft picks for your QB if your all interested.

I was just aggravating u Ryan I hadn't been on here in awhile. Union gets transfers also and so does everyone else. We can send you guys a couple 1st round draft picks for your QB if your all interested.

I know. I was just saying to find a new line ;) haha. I think we'll keep ole John Luke. He's pretty good in Blue.

• 1 month later...

Why would Booker (A receiver) want to Transfer to Richlands?  Where they have good receivers, who he is not likely to take playing time away from? 

Oh well...... Not surprised if this is true.  He had been talking about transfering, from what I had heard.  I don't think he is happy about his decline in playing time at Graham.    Graham will still be deep at the receiver position. Not sure if this is the best move for this kid.  Don't think he is being looked at by any big schools, don't think he will get on anybody's radar playing as a backup at Richlands, either.   

Lets put something out there about Booker.. His mom is from R-lands and his uncle was a every good running back in his day for big blue.. so its only right to come home and finish his senior season.. I told "Booker" to leave his freshman year but he wouldn't. All things must come to a end and his time at grahm did just that.. No need to down a kid for moving because there was alot of grahm's kids talking about moving.. Not going to put the names out there.. Booker does have schools looking at him but we don't brag about it on social media.. Good Luck to all teams this upcoming year hope all kids put that work in and leave it all on the field because BOOKER is......

Lets put something out there about Booker.. His mom is from R-lands and his uncle was a every good running back in his day for big blue.. so its only right to come home and finish his senior season.. I told "Booker" to leave his freshman year but he wouldn't. All things must come to a end and his time at grahm did just that.. No need to down a kid for moving because there was alot of grahm's kids talking about moving.. Not going to put the names out there.. Booker does have schools looking at him but we don't brag about it on social media.. Good Luck to all teams this upcoming year hope all kids put that work in and leave it all on the field because BOOKER is......

What is a "grahm"?

I know that a gram is a unit of measurement.

I know that Lou Gramm was Foreigner's lead singer.

I know that there are lots of famous Grahams, including an area high school.

But I have yet to hear what a "grahm" is. You reference it twice, and since spell-check being on every device made in this decade, I assume you reference something specific. Perhaps you can tell me after you finish stirring s*** and spreading baseless rumors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grahm

Apparently it is a Surname or a defunct Junior College.  Due to the fact that he is posting on a sports website, I would assume he is referring to the defunct Junior College.

I think it is pronounced "Grom"...rhyming with prom. 

Also, I see that Erika Grahm is a Swedish hockey player and Andreas Grahm is Swedish footballer.... so it is possible that he may be referring to Andreas Grahm, since he is posting on the football messageboard.

I know that Wikipedia is not the best source for reference, but it's the best I can do.

On a side note.  I am not trying to down the kid.  I was just questioning whether or not it was the best move for the kid to get more playing time.  G-Man and Ryan quickly pointed out the error of my ways and explained to me how he would fit into the Richlands' system better and that is good enough for me, coming from those 2 guys.  I wish the best for the kid.  After all, they are all "kids"... not trying to belittle or down anybody. 

What is a "grahm"?

I know that a gram is a unit of measurement.

I know that Lou Gramm was Foreigner's lead singer.

I know that there are lots of famous Grahams, including an area high school.

But I have yet to hear what a "grahm" is. You reference it twice, and since spell-check being on every device made in this decade, I assume you reference something specific. Perhaps you can tell me after you finish stirring s*** and spreading baseless rumors.

lol ill never spell it right because i don't respect the the program that is being ran there.. Just for the record.. I have no reason to spread rumors anything i put on here i make sure i can back it up with messages mugshots etc.. i'm think you get my point.. we all talked to the same people when you get a chance talk to me face to face got a few messages you may want to see.. 

lol ill never spell it right because i don't respect the the program that is being ran there.. Just for the record.. I have no reason to spread rumors anything i put on here i make sure i can back it up with messages mugshots etc.. i'm think you get my point.. we all talked to the same people when you get a chance talk to me face to face got a few messages you may want to see.. 

Trust me, I'd know if there were any "mug shots".  :)