Houseright stepping down at GC

1inStripes

I'm wondering if Colobro would even come back.....or if Jeremy Houseright steps up as the head man. I'd say another Houseright will be at the helm which would mean it's likely Jeremy. But who knows... Just hope it's someone the kids like to play for.

Now the question is does Colobro go back home?

I seriously doubt Coach Colobro would return, not to just Gate City, but to any head coaching job.  He is retired from teaching and more than likely whoever takes the head coach job would have to be in a teaching role.  My bet is it would be Jeremy. 

Don't think it will be Jeremy.

Don't think it will be Colobro.

Don't think Reed will even apply. 

As Bob so lovingly pointed out, GC will HOPEFULLY open up the search and not just interview/hire from within. But Bob...will not be a national search. Just the eastern US. :)

Also Hopefully GC will hire a coach who will also teach at the HS. Turnout at GC has not been good for a few years. Having a coach walking the halls can help get more kids to come out for the team.

Wonder if we could pry Mance away from Richlands? With his recruiting skills, and all these TN kids just wanting to come to GC, we could once again be a football force. (Kidding Richland's fans.)