GC to GC?

The Devils have talent but it is very young talent. I am ready for the process to be over and hopefully GC doesn't have to do this again until the next coach retires. I will support and give the benefit of the doubt to whoever it is. Maybe it will fire up the old guard and get some of those missing boosters back into the game. I also hope the new coach pushes for some upgrade in the facilities.

Doesn't really matter to me if they both go or stay. Union is going to feast on the Devils this year. My source told me McClung could be on his way to Oak Hill if he keeps getting D-1 looks in basketball. Source in Scott Co. said Miami already wanted him in basketball as a rising junior. If ACC is calling then he won't be at GC long. That means our BEARS will feast on the Devils in basketball as well. The Collier qb couldn't make it at DB if he wanted to either. Small fish in a huge aquarium of water over there in Kingsport. Source tells me new football coach going to have more problem with egos than talent. More wins for the BEARS!!!

Doesn't really matter to me if they both go or stay. Union is going to feast on the Devils this year. My source told me McClung could be on his way to Oak Hill if he keeps getting D-1 looks in basketball. Source in Scott Co. said Miami already wanted him in basketball as a rising junior. If ACC is calling then he won't be at GC long. That means our BEARS will feast on the Devils in basketball as well. The Collier qb couldn't make it at DB if he wanted to either. Small fish in a huge aquarium of water over there in Kingsport. Source tells me new football coach going to have more problem with egos than talent. More wins for the BEARS!!!

Just stop it!  

Oak Hill has 5 guards on the current roster who are getting incredible interest from major D1 schools and none graduate this year.

Grad year             player                        2016 avg                                                                         offers

2017             Devonte Shular                 13 ppg                                  UNC, USC, South Carolina, Clemson, Wake, Georgia, FSU, Tennessee, Texas, UVA

2017            Lindell Wiggington              17 ppg                                 Oregon, UConn, VT, Arizona, BC

2017            Matt Coleman                     11 ppg                                   Texas, UVA, UConn, Indiana, VT

2018            Ty-Shon Alexander            14 ppg                                   Creighton, Charlotte, Clemson, VT

2018             Montez Mathis                   5 ppg                                    Maryland, Memphis, St. Johns, WVU, George Mason, Xavier, Wake Forest, Washington

Unless one or more chose to leave Oak Hill, the coaching staff isn't going to bring in more guards. 

Hey Gameday I'd worry about Mitchell leaving before McClung, I heard those folks for Christ Academy are already snooping around. 

Sounds like you have the same sources as Chris Broussard

McClung is far to short with a shot in progress to make it at a power 5 school. Gc hope for a D-1 player at basketball is starting his sophomore year, that kids has the size, and the shot, I wonder if the speed is there.

Granted I only saw them twice