I will let you guys decide...

GMan

hokiebird 7 has asked to be released from the timeout chair before his time is complete.

What should I do?

1)  Free the bird.

2)  Keep the pigeon in the coop.

Go...

Teachable moments come infrequently in life.  It isn't every day we are presented with an opportunity to show a grown man differing opinions are not something to try and control.  Healthy, adult debate is a great thing and our country would be better for not trying to insist every opinion that isn't like minded is somehow a personal attack. 

With that said, showing grace, humility and forgiveness could help foster a change in one man's vision.

Give him a commuted sentence and see how he handles it.

Teachable moments come infrequently in life. It isn't every day we are presented with an opportunity to show a grown man differing opinions are not something to try and control. Healthy, adult debate is a great thing and our country would be better for not trying to insist every opinion that isn't like minded is somehow a personal attack.

With that said, showing grace, humility and forgiveness could help foster a change in one man's vision.

Give him a commuted sentence and see how he handles it.

whoa, that deep, like wayyyyyy deep.

If my vote counted it's a yea.

whoa, that deep, like wayyyyyy deep.

If my vote counted it's a yea.

Profession habits are hard to break.  I am forced to provide entirely too much information on a professional basis and sometimes carry it over to my personal life.  Others would argue I talk to hear myself talk.  Either way, I have issues!

Considering that I may end up in the penalty box one day ( I mean I'm not planning anything or nothing) I would vote for leniency. But what do I know, if he didn't the crime he should do in the time, unless you think different. Free him with a short lease.  

OK, I let the bird out and he has done nothing but send me PMs (see below)...

Hokiebird7Sent 24 May 2016 - 03:45 PM

I still am not able to post in the shoutbox....why not?

GMan

Sent 24 May 2016 - 03:53 PM

I have no idea.  You've been freed on the backside......

Hokiebird7

Sent 24 May 2016 - 03:54 PM

it says "your posting rights have been removed by an admin" everytime i try to post in shoutbox

GMan

Sent 24 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

OK, I just reset everything.  See if it works now.

Hokiebird7

Sent 24 May 2016 - 04:34 PM

nope still dont work

Hokiebird7

Sent 24 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

I'm not allowed to reply to a thread either...geez

GMan

Sent Yesterday, 05:54 AM

Try now...I've reset everything again, hopefully that will have taken care of it.  If not, let me know...

Hokiebird7

Sent Yesterday, 10:55 AM

Works now it seems

GMan

Sent Yesterday, 12:31 PM

Good...

Hokiebird7

Sent Yesterday, 12:33 PM

Yeah...guess until next time you don't agree with something i say

GMan

Sent Yesterday, 12:34 PM

Keep being a smartass and I'll put you back in Siberia...

Hokiebird7

Sent Yesterday, 12:36 PM

Not being a smartass just the fact you don't agree with me and ban me is pretty pety IMO...you don't like me and i don't like you big deal. People don't like everyone....You need to not use your power IMO when a disagreement happens

GMan

Sent Yesterday, 03:13 PM

The only reason you say that is because I have the power and you don't.  If the shoe were on the other foot, my ass would have been going on the first Curry comment...

Hokiebird7

Sent Yesterday, 04:18 PM

No I wouldn't have done it on the first Curry comment....I frankly don't give a flying crap if you believe me or not. I know a couple family members and believe it or not...I couldn't care less....I think you got mad cause i called you out(willing to wager a bet you never accepted) then used your power to ban me plain and simple...and NO i wouldn't have banned you for it I can promise you that...again you can believe what you want I don't care

GMan

Sent Yesterday, 04:34 PM

...short fuse...

Hokiebird7Sent Yesterday, 04:37 PM

No it's basically cause you and others calling me a liar and have no idea who i am or who i know....and speak of short fuses I believe you may have one as well. If not I should have never been banned at all...but not a big deal to me

If someone called you a liar(basically) and knew nothing about you i'm sure you would sit and laugh at them and not respond at all

GMan

Sent Yesterday, 04:55 PM

I put up with way more of your crap than most people.  You should be thankful I let you back on.  You really should just let it go...

Hokiebird7

Sent Yesterday, 04:56 PM

Are you serious? What "CRAP" did you put up with other than me defending the fact I know a couple members of the curry family??????????

Please tell me what else I did that was so bad?

I'm dying to hear this answer

Hokiebird7Sent Yesterday, 04:57 PM

And I'm not trying to get under your skin i'm just trying to figure out what I did that was "so bad"....it's a message board people are going to say stuff that others don't agree with

Hokiebird7

Sent Today, 01:33 PM

yep nothing

GMan

Sent Today, 03:06 PM

Yep, back in the chair...

I tried...